Mac Perfume MAC Blot Film uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This handy carry blot leaves skin oil-free, mega-matte. Won't remove or alter makeup. Ideal for artists, girls-on-the-go, and men who don't like to shine! Super-sized-and the only blot couture fashioned out of special patented material. Stylishly and compactly packaged. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Blot Film. Style Number: 181277. Available In Stores. see more...

Brittany L.
Corona, CA
Blot film is an excellent oil controlling product for both men and women. It applies no product and won't disturb any makeup. It simply needs to be pressed gently onto the skin and it will absorb any moisture or oil! This is a go to in my professional kit for beauty makeup, event makeup, and mens grooming.
Max H.
I love these little films, but they are expensive. Good for normal to oily skin types. Just blot your skin where it feels greasy or shiny. No sun protection. But you can find cheaper versions from Sephora's home line. The packaging is beautiful though!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand and especially love this product. I have oily skin that is hard to tame but this helps keep it at bay and I don't have to use a lot like other brands
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love these films, They really get the oily and greasy feeling off my skin. I would definitely recommend this to a friend if they had never tried it before.
Somer A.
So cool! they arent badly priced and really work for you. macs blot film is a product i use everyday and i love them. they dont have a bad smell.
Melly C.
Washington, DC
I love using these blotting sheets I carry them are in my bags as a way to touch up when ever I need to its part of my essentials
India M.
Moultrie, GA
Perfect staple to keep in your bag for when you feel your skin getting a little oily, but don't want to risk ruining your makeup.
Darlyne M.
La Habra, CA
Got a sample of this and the smell is so weird!!! I didn't like it that much. I just hope they can step there perfume game up.
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
Mac matte is great for oily skin to keep makeup in place most of the day. Great for summer months too much for winter months.
They work so well. Just grab one when you're feeling a little oily and i promise all those natural oils will come right out.