Mac Perfume MAC Blot Film uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This handy carry blot leaves skin oil-free, mega-matte. Won't remove or alter makeup. Ideal for artists, girls-on-the-go, and men who don't like to shine! Super-sized-and the only blot couture fashioned out of special patented material. Stylishly and compactly packaged. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Blot Film. Style Number: 181277. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Gladys E.
Absolutely love these.I take weightlifting and these are perfect for after weightlifting to some up my grease and sweat that's on my face.Helps my makeup look nice and set.I would definitely buy this product again
Kaitlyn S.
Battle ground, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These rock! They smell so good! And they are so long lasting! Natural finish that is beautiful! Keeps my makeup exactly where it belongs! Love how easy it is to apply! And I would definitely buy again!
sammie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i love these things, they are awesome fore getting that greasy look to go away fast. easy to use and it doesn't take off a lot of makeup either. i would suggest putting them away in your purse that way on hot days when you sweat they are readily available to use.
Brantley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a little expensive for blot films when many cheaper products work just as well but they are great on the go. They quickly remove oil and shine without messing up makeup.
Lauren M.
Joliet, IL
Having really oily skin it's always hard for me to find a way to get rid of shine but I feel like these blotting papers really do the job leaving your makeup right put it in the first place🙂
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and especially love this product. I have oily skin that is hard to tame but this helps keep it at bay and I don't have to use a lot like other brands
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
This product is something that I definitely want to try again because I don't remember how well it worked. Not remembering if it was good or bad probably means that it was a great product. Mac has amazing products of all kinds!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these films, They really get the oily and greasy feeling off my skin. I would definitely recommend this to a friend if they had never tried it before.
India M.
Moultrie, GA
Perfect staple to keep in your bag for when you feel your skin getting a little oily, but don't want to risk ruining your makeup.
Darlyne M.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and the smell is so weird!!! I didn't like it that much. I just hope they can step there perfume game up.