Mac Perfume MAC Blot Film uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This handy carry blot leaves skin oil-free, mega-matte. Won't remove or alter makeup. Ideal for artists, girls-on-the-go, and men who don't like to shine! Super-sized-and the only blot couture fashioned out of special patented material. Stylishly and compactly packaged. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Blot Film. Style Number: 181277. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Olivia S.
This is a great product for oily skin it will return your really shiny face to Matt with one simple touch. I leave a small package in my make up bag and take them everywhere I go because I have super oily skin. It is just like applying powder. I even use it before I put on my foundation to make sure that my foundation stays because it takes all the oil away in an instant. And I only have to use one or two a day depending of course on the humidity and how much I am active.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for oily and combination skin. It is very compact and it takes away the sheen quickly and discreetly. This is a perfect staple to keep in your purse. It is great for blotting excess oil through the day without having to ruin your make-up.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I really like the idea of using blotting sheets. Most girls I know reapply powder but I think that can leave your face oily. Also in the south we gave very hot summers so at the end of the day you face can look very greasy and/or cakey. I use this in the afternoon and they do a great job of absorbing all the oil making my face look fresh.
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I've always been one to use the cheaper blot films but after getting some Mac ones I will never go back! I pack them in all my purses and bags and they take away all excess oils from the day without removing my make up! While they are on the pricier side they are SO worth it
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for people with oily skin, like me. I use them throughout the day and before applying makeup. They soak up all of that oil and make your face look amazing. They are a reasonable price and i would definitely recommend these for anyone with oily skin.
Connie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for girls like me who have pretty oily skin and need to blot away the oil every once in a while. Though it works perfectly fine, it is a little more on the pricier side compared to other blotting papers like clean and clear's blotting paper.
Rebekah L.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these blotting sheets!! I live in South Carolina and end up with a mid-day sheen almost everyday. These sheets clean me right up without having to constantly apply powder. They are great for all skin types, just use in the area that looks oily and off you go!
Gladys E.
Absolutely love these.I take weightlifting and these are perfect for after weightlifting to some up my grease and sweat that's on my face.Helps my makeup look nice and set.I would definitely buy this product again
Kaitlyn S.
Battle ground, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These rock! They smell so good! And they are so long lasting! Natural finish that is beautiful! Keeps my makeup exactly where it belongs! Love how easy it is to apply! And I would definitely buy again!
sammie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i love these things, they are awesome fore getting that greasy look to go away fast. easy to use and it doesn't take off a lot of makeup either. i would suggest putting them away in your purse that way on hot days when you sweat they are readily available to use.