Mac Perfume MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout uploaded by member-427994877

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love MAC's lipglasses because they are sticky enough to stay put even through cocktails and hors deuvres. This shade in particular is the prettiest milky peony pink with great color payoff. All of their lipglasses are impressively pigmented.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Bottom line is you can never go wrong with a MAC lip product. That is one thing they get right each and every time. they are always so smooth, creamy and pigmented. their products glide in your lips effortlessly. i am a lifetime fan and consumer of any and all MAC lip products.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
MAC is my go to especially for lip gloss it makes my lips feel soo smooth,they look so shiny,and it smells good. Three of the things I look for in a good lip gloss and this product has all 3.You have outdone yourself once again MAC way to go.I recommend this product ❤
Shelbi D.
Loved this lipgloss and it syed on really well and didn't feel waxy . It also wasn't messy I noticed some lip glosses can really be messy, this also looks really good on top of a nudeflat lipstick
Stephanie E.
Carmel
I was a first time user and i will never go back to another product! I absolutely love this and it is now part of my everyday makeup routine. It lasts for a long time and exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccommend this prodcut to others.
Janet L.
This was given to me as a gift. I like the color but I wasn't crazy about the way it felt. I found it to be sticky on my lips. Otherwise I think it would of worked out for me. I would recommend it to others.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
this lip gloss is a must in my make up bag, I absolutely love the way it feels on my lips and I love the hint of color it gives. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet! Very simple to apply and no mess!
allison d.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was really good. I give it a 4/5 because it wasn't as easy to apply as I'm used to. I bought this product online and it came in time, with good packaging. I would buy this product again if I had the money.
Kayla C.
Seneca, SC
It comes in great colors and I personally love it. It comes in great packages and I bought it on the Mac store online. It is very long lasting and gorgeous. I would recommend this item to others in a heart beat
Elizabeth L.
Newhall, CA
loved this product! I really enjoyed using it. The product was a nice texture and also lasted really long which I love! The packaging was okay, there wasn't anything that stood out about the packaging. I bought it from MAC directly. I would definitely buy this product again and also refer it to others.