Mac Perfume MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout uploaded by member-427994877

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC A Novel Twist Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Gadabout (Discontinued, Rare) From the 2007 Nordstrom Anniversary A Novel Twist Collection Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find Unboxed see more...

Jena A.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I love this lip gloss the color is gorgeous and it doesn't have a sticky feel. It is not that long lasting but I don't have a problem with reapplying when I need it. This was the first lip gloss I've ever bought from MAC and I would definitely buy another one some day.
shaqiyah a.
shaqiyah a.
Trenton, NJ
i love all mac products, the lipglass lip gloss really made my lips pop out, it costs a bit much but it's worth the money, it lasts pretty much all day it exceeded my expectations pretty much andddd i would buy it again because i like the way it makes my lip feels
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have to be honest. I've used mac just once in my life and this lip gloss was my tryout. I'm in love with lip colors and i like this one. love the color , it looks amazing. The only concern its the price its a bit expensive but worth it
Isabela T.
Isabela T.
Fair Haven, NJ
This product is really good. Not just because it made my lips look better but it is something that protected my lips too. Yes, I met all the expectations and I always want to buy it again. It worth it and the price is not that high.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Chester, GA
This lipgloss stayed on all day and smells really good too! I really love this product. People ask me where I get it from because they say that it's a really pretty color. I love how good it stays in avd how good it smells.
Karolina S.
Karolina S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Any special occasion requires my lips to look and feel as good as I do. When I need my lips to shine and be complimented I use Mac's lip gloss. On bare lips or on top of lipstick I know my lips will be my best accessory.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
I love macs Lipglass. It is thick and extra shiny. I love that the lipglass colors match the lipstick and goes very well over top. I feel like it is a bit pricey though. It does last a long time.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Weslaco, TX
This is my go to for everyday lip gloss. I love that it lasts for a very long time before having to reapply.
Creamy. Color true. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday and special occasions.
Aurianna L.
Aurianna L.
Pottstown, PA
Love. let's be honest NARS makes a great product and this is no different. Good neutral colors, keeps lips moisturized. Stays on lips for a fairly long time, a few hours.
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
Mac is phenomenal. The lip glass is so sexy and keeps your lips moist. Purchased from Macy . Well worth the price and the Mac representive was awesome.