Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
Adds length. Features a wispy fringe. MAC Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 2 Lash. Style Number: 251437. Available In Stores.
Photos (2)
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

These were my first falsies ever! I bought my first pair back in 2014 and ever since then, it has been the only lashes I use. MAC eyelashes are pricey but worth it, they last long, easy to put on and if taken good care of they stay looking brand new for 4-5 months solid. They're so beautiful on that it becomes an addiction to have them on all the time! They're real great, I recommend getting them Mac Perfume MAC 2 Lash
Ann K.
Ann K.
Los Angeles

These lashes are gorgeous! It's my absolute favorite to wear on a night out on the town. It's lightweight and it makes me feel glamorous. Every girl should have a pair of these falsies! You won't regret it!
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

I have one pair 😍!!!!! This lash is super good :) i recommend to prove it because is super super beautiful, when you put the lashases in your eyes you look beautiful, this is my favorite😍
Grace R.
Grace R.

Love these. Not too dramatic but very very flattering. Simple even good for every day us or a night out. Fantastic lashes
Emily F.
Emily F.
Red Bluff

I had extensions for years and decided to go back to my normal lashes, these and Latisse have been so amazing !
Valeria B.
Valeria B.

What beautiful hot lashes these are! Number twos by MAC were no joke on my night out in Montreal. I've never gotten so many looks and compliments in my life! And the best part ... they are so light you can't even feel them when applied correctly. You can add mascara or leave them be. The long wispy look really creates a sexy, beautiful, but really clean and innocent look. Tip: Don't go soaking them in water to clean them -- simply wipe down and store.
Eliose L.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA

I'm interested in these lashes, however I wear glasses most of the day. How long are these lashes? Would they be long enough to be dramatic without hitting my lenses or are they too long?