BY MAC COSMETICS

Adds length. Features a wispy fringe. MAC Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 2 Lash. Style Number: 251437. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Marie B.
Marie B.
These are among my top favorites of MAC lashes. They have lasted me a long time, even after consistent daily use. I've gotten many comments about my lashes when I wear these people tend to think that they are real! The tip is to wear mascara with them and they look realistic. I absolutely love these, so grateful to MAC for these. Mac Perfume MAC 2 Lash
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
These were my first falsies ever! I bought my first pair back in 2014 and ever since then, it has been the only lashes I use. MAC eyelashes are pricey but worth it, they last long, easy to put on and if taken good care of they stay looking brand new for 4-5 months solid. They're so beautiful on that it becomes an addiction to have them on all the time! They're real great, I recommend getting them Mac Perfume MAC 2 Lash
Zahkiira M.
Zahkiira M.
This product is very easy to use and I love it so much. It is actually not that expensive to buy and is easy to apply. It comes in a variety of colors to match any eyelash color and they are very pretty and they will get you a lot of compliments. I recommend this product.
Sunshine H.
Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
These lashes are unbearable to buy! It's like they're just screaming at you to buy them. High quality is my number one priority when buying lashes, and these blew my expectations out of the water. I would definitely buy these again! These lashes complete my heart.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
I have one pair 😍!!!!! This lash is super good :) i recommend to prove it because is super super beautiful, when you put the lashases in your eyes you look beautiful, this is my favorite😍
Osheryo D.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Perfect lashes and easy to apply using Dual glue which is sold at the M.A.C. Counter. These are high quality lashes that can be cleaned and use multiple times. I would purchased again.
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Estas pestanas lucen super super Naturales, y pienso que por el
Precio no son nada caras, al contrario super economicas, ya las eh usado anteriormente y sos super comodas yo la vdd las recomiendo 100% por que me encantan
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
i love these lashes a lot. I wore them once when i went out and everyone was asking wear i got them. They're very good and they stay on for a very long time
Ann K.
Ann K.
Los Angeles
These lashes are gorgeous! It's my absolute favorite to wear on a night out on the town. It's lightweight and it makes me feel glamorous. Every girl should have a pair of these falsies! You won't regret it!
alex s.
alex s.
These lashes are cute, i've only tried them once and it was for my confirmation i went to mac and they did my makeup
Eliose L.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
I'm interested in these lashes, however I wear glasses most of the day. How long are these lashes? Would they be long enough to be dramatic without hitting my lenses or are they too long?
Kalleigh G.