BY MAC COSMETICS

A flexible, synthetic-fiber flat brush with slightly pointed tip for precision application and blending of all concealer formulas and other emollient products. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 195 Concealer Brush. Style Number: 254171. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Darian E.
Worthington , MN
I bought This brush for $25 in my opinion it's not worth that much money. They're are so many other brushes on the market that work much better.
Alemy R.
Love to use it for when I go out of my lip with the lipstick to clean up the area with some concealer, and that brush is perfect to clean precisely. I use it a lot especially when I wear dark colors, yes it is definitely easy to use I totally love this brush.
Aumeisha N.
Tulsa
Mac   Concealer brushes are amazing they really get to the areas and you can buy them at sephora or at a kiosk , it's not that much pricey but it's worth it . It's different from a lot of other brushes it's soft and I would definitely buy this product again
Gwen H.
when it comes to be and Mac the biggest items I used are their brushes so the 195 concealer works great for many different things. I like to used it for its basic used and also to used to put small amount of eye shower on the eye. Just because a brush says it is for concealer does not mean you have to used it for it.
Laura D.
As I am a makeup artist and use hundreds of brushes, there is always a handful I constantly go back to and thisis one, as it's flat and has a crisp edge I can really get in todo a cut crease or cut the brows for a clean edge. Easy to clean, bit pricey however it's really worth it, you get what you pay for
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
My friend got this for me and I love this because I don't always use it just for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow because it it the perfect size and it works great for concealer I just usually use a blender for concealer so I just don't normally use a brush but if you do you should get this!<3
Mariah D.
Mac's concealer brush is awesome. its very high quality and easy to clean with MAC's brush cleaner r shampoo. compare to alternatives this brush wins. its pricey but worth it since it will last you most of your life if well taken care of. i would recommend to others.
Gabriela F.
Houston
It's a good brush for the concler and to fix the eyebrows under it and make it look nice and not ugly. I used it sometimes when I'm in a hurry and can't find my other ones and is easy to use and to apply it and I would recommend but there's more brush I would use that this one
janae J.
Mac has always had the best and brushes since the beginning and every time that man didn't have the best precious my mom uses Mac brushes and I have mac brushes in those with the brushes I love to you the hair doesn't fall out the brushes easily the hair stays in place
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
You can't go wrong with Mac brushes. The quality is always there. I have Mac brushes that have lasted me 10 years and are still going strong. If you are looking for brushes that last a long time and do not shed after being cleaned than these brushes for you.