BY MAC COSMETICS

This fat, fan-shaped brushed is made from a blend of soft, synthetic fibers and goat hair that work especially well with the brand's Mineralize products. It can be used for the featherweight application and blending of pigments and powders or as a tool to gently clear the skin of any excess product. M.A.C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac 184 Duo Fibre Fan Brush. Style Number: 112614. see more...

• Does the Mac perfume fibre fan brush work well applying your powder 1 Answers
Brooke S.
This brush is great for highlighting and carries the pigment fairy well. It is easy to use. I have sensitive skin and the brush is very soft and gentle so it doesn't irritate my skin. I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase.
Vanessa G.
its great, ive been using it for 3 months & it gives you a great solution, i didn't my mom bought it for me for my birthday, i have a sensitive skin most of the i USED made me break out alot , yes i would recommended!
Laiba K.
ny
Great for applying highlighters and blushes. Brush hair is so soft and works easily and glides on the face. No harsh hairs and no breaking of the hairs
Shauryđź’‹ S.
Harrison, NJ
Favorite brush for my highlight. So soft and long lasting. My mom got it for me as a gift and I use it every time I do my makeup
Rachel T.
This brush is amazing and works perfect for any highlighter. It just make the highlight even better and helps blend beautifully
LaTonia F.
One of my favorite brushes to date! Perfect for a light, buildable application. Especially nice for highlight and Contour!
Kristian K.
My favorite brush to use for my highlighter and even when I use my powder contour. Mac always makes great brushes
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
This is a nice fan brush, it's great for highlight. It makes it easier to put and product goes on well.
Sarah A.
I really enjoyed using this MAC fan brush to apply highlight and also use it for strong eye colors.
Zoey Z.
A nice brush with a little bit of fall out and it great to use on a daily basis and is soft to skin
Raynaldine B.
west Palm beach
Does the Mac perfume fibre fan brush work well applying your powder