BY MAC COSMETICS

This fat, fan-shaped brushed is made from a blend of soft, synthetic fibers and goat hair that work especially well with the brand's Mineralize products. It can be used for the featherweight application and blending of pigments and powders or as a tool to gently clear the skin of any excess product. M.A.C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac 184 Duo Fibre Fan Brush. Style Number: 112614. see more...

• Does the Mac perfume fibre fan brush work well applying your powder 1 Answers
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is one of their pro brushes and PERFECT for applying highlights on the cheekbones! It's very easy to clean and applies makeup like a dream. Very worth the price in my opinion! My favorite highlight is by MAC!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I wasn't too sure about this brush when I first got it. I was. Sort of disappointed because how it's duo fibers and the ones that are the very top are very sparce and thin. I like using the tops of brushes so it took me some getting used to it. Once I got the hang of I I really do like it now. I just use it lower down by the black fibers. I can really pack on a highlighter with this, or go really soft. It makes blending really simple. It's really a great brush (although I'm partial to Mac brushes, it's literally all I use)
Lizet V.
New Haven, CT
This is a great product to apply your highlight not to big not too small I feel like it's worth the money I usually grab this brush to apply my highlight often always catching myself picking it up while doing my makeup I would purchase this again as a gift to one of my friends or family
Rahi m.
New York
I loved this brush. I love brushing my hands against it. I have dry skin but the brush had n problem with that. It helps me blend  my highlighter and blush well. It is at a good price. I use it daily in my makeup routine. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin but i dont know how it will work for others
Christina K.
Shickshinny , PA
I love Mac brushes, & this brush is one of my absolute favorites. Definitely a go to everyday brush. I have a moderate skin type, so there's no problems for me w/ this brush. I definitely can compare it to Morphie brushes & would definitely recommend.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
I really like using this blush for my highlight it's easy to use and the application is amazing the brush itself is really soft as well the reason I gave 3 stars is because the price is a lot and some of the bristles have fallen out
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the shape of this brush. It's perfect for a light highlight and applies it so well. It's a little pricey for what it is since there are others out there that cost less. Not sure if I would recommend this over another dupe.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush when I'm applying my natural highlight for an every day look. If I want to be precise, I grab another brush. This one is good but will apply the highlight all over the cheekbones and cheeks if you're not careful. I still enjoy it a lot with my essence nude highlighter!
Lily S.
Love love love!!! My go to for all my highlighting needs!! I use this everyday regardless if I do a full face makeup or not. As I always use highlight to give my skin that daily glow... I most certainly would keep several of these babies on hand as you can never have too many MAC Fan brushes!!!
DeeYoncé R.
Aurora, IL
If you want that perfect highlight application definitely recommend this brush. It speeds up the process and I do think it's pricey but the application makes up for it. I love the quality that MAC offers.
Raynaldine B.
west Palm beach
Does the Mac perfume fibre fan brush work well applying your powder