Add a Photo

By MAC Cosmetics

Full and dense for dusting loose or pressed powder on face or body. This brush is particularly good for blush application with soft fibers that form a full, rounded shape. MAC professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 150 Large Powder Brush. Style Number: 10858U. Available In Stores.
Photo (1)
A H.
A H.
Milwaukee, WI

This is an amazing powder brush. It really fluffs up once you use it for a while. It's expensive I think $45? But it's also an amazing quality so it's a justifiable purchase. MAC brushes are hand made so they last forever. I've had most of mine for about 7 years- awesome investment!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

This is my go to brush for my all over powder or setting powder around my face! It's nice and soft and applies product beautifully. MAC brushes are very worth the price due to them being so luxurious and built well. I've never bought a brush from them that I was disappointed with!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Orlando, FL

This brush I used every day , I used for loose setting powder, it so soft , Mac its one of my favorites for brush , and have a good pricey , it's acceptable, and I recommended for sure , I'm soo satisfied
Janet M.
Janet M.
Brampton, Ontario

I loved this brush, until I washed it twice. It feels like straw now and keeps shedding. Maybe I got a bad one but I wasn't impressed with this at all.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Dhaka

Really good at first, but the bristles start falling off later. It's way too expensive, too. But it was pretty easy and to use, despite the bristles.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN

I love this brush and the way that it feels. Would recommend for any of your powder needs.
tamires n.
tamires n.

Adoraria Teló ,.
Deve ser muito Macio, .
Deve deixar a make maravilhosa.
...😍💟
Pamela N.
Pamela N.

I love this brush and the way that is feel. U can use in every powder needs.

Join Now