BY MAC COSMETICS

A Liquid Pen-style Liner That Provides The Ultimate Precise, Bold Line In A Rich, Deep Carbon Black Shade. Goes On Fluidly In One Steady Stroke To Style Any Fashion Of Eye Line. Dries Quickly.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Long-wearing, 12 Hours
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Dry And Grease-free Lids.
  • Remove With Pro Eye Makeup Remover.

MAC Penultimate Eye Liner
  • "OBSESSED! This is the best liner I have ever used! It gives you the precision look of liquid liner without the mess and fear of putting in your eye. It feels like a felt tipped marker with a fine point that allows you to get the perfect look every time. Only downside is it only comes in black." in 65 reviews
  • "This is great to create a winged line. I love it. I highly recommend it to all. It is very buildable too. " in 50 reviews
  • "I can't imagine ever using another eye liner again! I have sampled a LOT of liquid eye liner - from drug store brands to the more elite - and MACS' Penultimate has topped them all! It glides on SO easily, and creates the perfect cat eye! Also, even though the makeup artist that helped me select this product warned I might not get more than a month out of it, I got a solid three months of use from my first pen. It's definitely worth the splurge!!!" in 30 reviews
  • "This liquid eyeliner Applies smooth and so beautifully. Doesn't smudge and it lasts all day long. " in 23 reviews
Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
Best best best and my best friend showed my this product and said it was the best because of the brush itself it's individual hairs and not like a felt pen and she was right it's so pointy and makes it perfect for the cat or wing look and it's lasted a long time. It stays on all night and it's just fabulous but most of Mac products are!
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This is an amazing eyeliner ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great color and it looks beautiful on ! It is long lasting and works perfect for my eyes to give me that sexy winged eyeliner ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase ! It makes me feel sexy and seductive !
Stacey B.
Greensboro, NC
This is what I use right now for my eyeliner. It is great for whatever look that you are trying to achieve. I'm still not used to the wing but this liner makes it just a little bit easier to accomplish.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
MAC Penultimate Eye Liner was not my favorite. I only liked it the first time I got it for a few days. The color was true black and it was drying very quickly, which I liked, but It did not wear long and it was transferring on my eyelids. The applicator would get particles of eyeshadow on it , thus making the application harder. MAC discontinued it and replaced it with something similar, but much better: Brushstroke liner.
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
I recently got this Mac Eyebrow pencil in my Boxy Charm Subscription. It work great this is my first time using it I highly recommended to anyone that does their eyebrows. Goes on smooth and says on. I would definitely buy this item.
Alyssa N.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this liner! The ultra-fine tip makes it easy to use and great for making wings, and the formula itself has great pigment and is super long-lasting. I’m a fan of this product
Crystal W.
Round Rock
Absolutely love everything about this except it dries out in between uses and you have to click it about 5 times to get the old stuff out and the new product that's usable. Once the new liner cream comes out it goes on smooth and a lot easier then the other liquid with the brush.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Just an ordinary eyeliner you would imagine.
The color is easily applied with the brush, it’s highly pigmented, does last a whole day 100%.
I bought it twice and I think I’ll buy it again.
I definitely recommend this eyeliner if cat eyes is something you can’t live without))
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Gina V.
Pittsburgh, PA
My #1 favorite liquid eyeliner! Easy application, and does not smudge. Yet it washes off so nicely! The new version of this liner is an incredible upgrade. The pen smooths across the eye even better now. Love this product!
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Approximately how long does this last without drying up?
Lisa P.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've been looking for a new product for my eyes. Is this a really thin liner or does it go on thick? I need a really thin liner for a smaller Section or my eye.
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been looking for a good liquid liner is this a good one that drys fast??
Kaylee T.
I'm trying to learn how to do wing eyeliner. Will this product be helpful??
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Does anyone else noticed that it dried out really fast? Mine seemed kind of bad right when I opened the package.