BY MAC COSMETICS

Liquid eyeliner with pencil design, ideal to make the most precise strokes and marked in an intense black carbon tone. It allows to create any style with a single continuous stroke. It dries quickly.

• I'm trying to learn how to do wing eyeliner. Will this product be...2 Answers
  • Does this smudge? I just ordered it on a whim, I don’t usually us...1 Answers
  • Can I wear this eye liner on my water line? I am ... Be the first to answer!
Crystal W.
Round Rock
Absolutely love everything about this except it dries out in between uses and you have to click it about 5 times to get the old stuff out and the new product that's usable. Once the new liner cream comes out it goes on smooth and a lot easier then the other liquid with the brush.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is an amazing eyeliner ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great color and it looks beautiful on ! It is long lasting and works perfect for my eyes to give me that sexy winged eyeliner ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase ! It makes me feel sexy and seductive !
Stacey B.
Greensboro, NC
This is what I use right now for my eyeliner. It is great for whatever look that you are trying to achieve. I'm still not used to the wing but this liner makes it just a little bit easier to accomplish.
Autumn H.
West Plains, MO
Glides on smoothly and has great long lasting color. This is my go to eyeliner! It’s easy to apply with a pen like brush at the end. I used to use a drugstore eyeliner but after using this eyeliner I know I’m never going back. It’s a good price for a good quality eyeliner.
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
I recently got this Mac Eyebrow pencil in my Boxy Charm Subscription. It work great this is my first time using it I highly recommended to anyone that does their eyebrows. Goes on smooth and says on. I would definitely buy this item.
Gina V.
Pittsburgh
My #1 favorite liquid eyeliner! Easy application, and does not smudge. Yet it washes off so nicely! The new version of this liner is an incredible upgrade. The pen smooths across the eye even better now. Love this product!
Brittney B.
Yuma, AZ
I love Mac eyeliner. I stays on longer. I would recommend this for Halloween night for all your beautiful or scary face looks. No smudging. I buy this inside of Dillard's at the Mac counter. This is better than previous eyeliners I was purchasing.
Erika H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have been looking for an eyeliner pen that does not test on animals yet stays on all day without smudging. I’ve finally found it!! Now to perfect that winged look!
Janny F.
I have always preferred this type of eyeliner instead of pencils that broke and pulled out the tip and irritated it, this product left me quite convinced and I feel that my eyes are well delineated and the black color is quite intense, with good results and I do not know Drips like others, in addition to that its tip is very fine and soft obtaining fantastic results in my make-up of truth that is a great product, I recommend it.
Kimberly B.
This is my go-to product for creating winged liner. It's super easy to use and its applicator helps me to create a precise wing super fast! I love that its not water proof and so doesn't cause my lashes to clump together when I'm applying it....other liquid liners do this and so its a pain whenever i'm ready to apply mascara. Other awesome part is its super easy to clean off.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Approximately how long does this last without drying up?
Lisa P.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've been looking for a new product for my eyes. Is this a really thin liner or does it go on thick? I need a really thin liner for a smaller Section or my eye.
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been looking for a good liquid liner is this a good one that drys fast??
Kaylee T.
I'm trying to learn how to do wing eyeliner. Will this product be helpful??
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Does anyone else noticed that it dried out really fast? Mine seemed kind of bad right when I opened the package.