BY MAC COSMETICS

A liquid pen-style liner that provides the ultimate precise, bold line in a rich, deep carbon black shade. Goes on fluidly in one steady stroke to style any fashion of eye line. Dries quickly. 0.037 oz. Imported. - Color: Rapid Black - Size: No Size see more...

• I'm trying to learn how to do wing eyeliner. Will this product be...2 Answers
  • Does this smudge? I just ordered it on a whim, I don’t usually us...1 Answers
  • Can I wear this eye liner on my water line? I am ... Be the first to answer!
Kate F.
Conshohocken, PA
I can't imagine ever using another eye liner again! I have sampled a LOT of liquid eye liner - from drug store brands to the more elite - and MACS' Penultimate has topped them all! It glides on SO easily, and creates the perfect cat eye! Also, even though the makeup artist that helped me select this product warned I might not get more than a month out of it, I got a solid three months of use from my first pen. It's definitely worth the splurge!!!
Cynthia A.
The only thing I'm not a big fan about with this eyeliner is the overall finish of the product when it's on the eyelid itself. There's a shiny component to it and it's just not for me to be honest.

I've also experienced issues when I'm removing it- it seems to kind of clump up and stick to my eyelid itself. Overall not impressed by the formula itself but the felt tip of the brush is easy to use.
I'm giving this liquid eyeliner Penultimate Rapidblack from Mac a 4 stars due to the container itself. It seems that each and every time that I purchase this eyeliner, the tube never closes properly causing the liquid to dry out quickly. This is my go to eyeliner however, I'm definitely disappointed in the container. Please fix it mac so I don't have to switch to another company!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
This stuff is great. I switched to liquid liner while I was in my teens and never looked back. These felt pen style liners are a girls best friend. You're not likely to poke yourself in the eye, you don't have to worry about globs of product everywhere but you still get the best color payout. The price is not ideal so I find it hard to spend money on this liner frequently.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Talk about long lasting eyeliner. It has taken me two days to get this fully off of my eyelids before. It's easy to use and I love the felt tipped wand. It's very concentrated so you don't have to layer it on to get a nice, opaque line. The only downside is that it's quite unforgiving. If you accidentally smudge it or need to clean up your line, it's very difficult.
Tina Marie O.
Johnstown, PA
This liquid eyeliner did not preform as promised! It was hard to get the line right and it was messy. Also hard to apply. This was my first time using it but again did not work out as promised. The packaging & look of it were so-so, and not as nice as others I have tried. I would not purchase this again or recommend this to my friends or family.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I have had this eyeliner for over a year, wearing it multiple times each month, and it has still not run out. It seems like it replenishes itself! The eye liner will stay on no matter how much you touch it, and the tip makes it easy to wing the ends. It does, however, wipe right off with one swipe of a make up removing wipe.
Christine M.
This eyeliner is perfect for drawing wings. It glides on smoothly and has an extremely fine tip, almost like drawing with a felt tip pen. It does smudge a bit, which is useful if you're going for a blended look, but not when you want a rigid cat eye. The pigment fades a bit if worn for long amounts of time.
Charlotte R.
N Ridgeville, OH
So I really love that this eyeliner makes it easy to do a pretty great cat eye. It has pretty good staying power, but what bothers me is that it doesn't go on easily over lotions, foundations/primers, or eyeshadow It really needs to go on first. In addition this is not for the lower lash line at all.
Jess L.
I really like this product. The eyeliner is not dry and rough to the skin. It glides on easily and has that makeup artist finish to it. I find it very easy to apply and my makeup looks complete whenever I wear it. I would recommend this eyeliner. Lasts for the whole day...little to no smudging
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Approximately how long does this last without drying up?
Lisa P.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've been looking for a new product for my eyes. Is this a really thin liner or does it go on thick? I need a really thin liner for a smaller Section or my eye.
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been looking for a good liquid liner is this a good one that drys fast??
Kaylee T.
I'm trying to learn how to do wing eyeliner. Will this product be helpful??
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Does anyone else noticed that it dried out really fast? Mine seemed kind of bad right when I opened the package.