MAC Pencil Sharpener Small for Brow, Eye and Lip Pencils uploaded by Darlene Z.MAC Pencil Sharpener Small for Brow, Eye and Lip Pencils uploaded by Giselle V.

BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in Lip Liner

MAC Pencil Sharpener Small for Brow, Eye and Lip Pencils A compact precision pencil sharpener specially designed to sharpen Eye Pencils, Brow Pencils and Lip Pencils. Sleekly designed with plastic cap that locks on during use, removes for easy... see more...

Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
This such a small and convenient sharpener. I can store this in my purse or in my makeup bag at home. I bought this product at Sephora a month or two ago and I have been using it ever since. It does not damage my other products which I found other sharpeners doing. For anyone who finds they need one of these but can’t find one that is easy to keep in your “on the go bag”, this product is for you.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
Best sharpener I’ve ever used. It doesn’t eat up my pencils and it sharpens effortlessly. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good sharpener that won’t eat their pencils up! I will definitely repurchase if necessary.
յewℓz R.
Galt, CA
I bought the small one for travel purposes and this sharpener didn’t last too long at all, first went the clear cover side piece and along with that was the little poker thing... lost to never be found again and the side piece no longer stays on I always find it coming open so I always clean it out after every use or I will have pencil shavings of whatever colors all in my makeup bag which is never nice to find...
Gabrielle B.
Columbus, OH
Very convenient and too notch sharpener thats gentle with your makeup pencils. This is also easy to store for travel in your makeup bags and it definitely met my expectations as it is a Mac product.
Darlene Z.
It's a great sharpener. I like that it has a lid so I could just sharpen when needed & empty it out later. Great quality & sharpens well. Doesn't break or chip the pencils. MAC Pencil Sharpener Small for Brow, Eye and Lip Pencils
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
This works like a charm !! I bought like 3 of them just Incase I loose one because this is definitely a must with all my makeup. I definitely recommend people to purchase ! Like I said it works like a charm (:
KiYA F.
Charlotte, NC
This sharpener is the absolute best. You don't have to worry about the liner getting caught all in the blade. The sharpness is so cut and crisp and leaves a fine point.
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
I don't know why, but when it comes to sharpening any pencil in regards to makeup, I stink at it. For some reason this sharpener works wonders though, I doesn't chip off in the sharpener and leave you really aggravated because you just wasted a whole bunch of your product, Worth the money.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
After learning the hard way and shredding a lip pencil, I found out MAC pencils will not work with just any sharpener. This tool is a great investment because it hasn't failed me in years now. It has a compartment to hold the pieces shredded off so you can use it anywhere without a mess. I've used other brand pencils in it and never had a problem either!
Cati R.
North Miami Beach, FL
I do not suggest buying this product. The packaging I cannot even begin with, seriously a black plastic bag it looked like a mini garbage bag? I got this product at a MAC in a mall. A week after I got it I dropped it (not hard) and the whole thing literally fell apart. the only reason why I rated this product three stars is because it actually sharpened pretty well. I mean it broke apart after falling softly on the floor, not good quality.