MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner, Petrol Blue uploaded by Asmae I.MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner, Petrol Blue uploaded by Asmae I.

BY MAC COSMETICS

An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Smooth and creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Offers 12-hour wear. Special deco packaging features the bold metallic hues of our holiday collection.

• What is the best makeup combo when using this eyeliner color? I....1 Answers
  • How is MAC different from other brands?3 Answers
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Super gliding eye liner in a crazy vivid color that is so true! MAC studio stores have the best selections besides Macy's. I wear this and I have brown eyes and I pair it with purple eye shadow (love and rockets) and its super fun and a bright kick to going out. Throw on some mascara and you're fabulous!
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
I use this on my lower lid for a bold eye with out a lot of effort. I love the smooth almost creamy way this goes on added with the bright bold color. And it's waterproof which is great especially since I use it on my lower lid.
Armoni E.
This product feels like silk under the eye! Packaging is very cute to me and I love it. It is very long lasting and I love that it does not run. Very easy to apply and I will definitely buy this product again.
Sharon S.
Love love love Mac cosmetics. They glide on super smooth. The colors are wonderful. They do cost a bit more, but you get what you pay for. I would recommend these to anyone.
Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a ride or die for MAC's Pearglide liners. They're SO smooth and blendable. Easiest one of my favorite ways to add color on my eyes. Petrol Blue is gorgeous, and true to shade. They're all I pick up for summer!
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
Glides like a dream- this eyeliner is for sure a staple- with my brown eyes colors for all the ones i bought were beautiful and they applied and lasted like an expensive luxury brand- i now own every color!
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
I love all of the MAC pearlglide liners. They are super rich and pigmented and they are great for smudging out and layering another shadow on top. I use almost every day! Colors are beautiful!
Bibria P.
Margate , FL
Oh how i love all the beautiful Mac eye liner and they go on smooth and stay on longer then most of blushes and like how they go on awesome and they stay on and i just love it would tell my family and friends all about it
shelbi r.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product applies easy and the color shows up well (Even for me as I am medium skin toned)
It did seem to wipe off easy throughout the day so I would recommend some type of product to lock it in. The price was fair for the quality
of the product (22.00) I have been using for about three months on and off and its still rocking and the color does not fade over time even moving around in my purse.
I would recommend this to any of my closest friends ( not to many cant let all the good secrets out lol)
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This eyeliner glides on super smoothly and allows you to draw the perfect line. The color is super bold and fun and gives you A variety of eye looks. It holds up well, but tends to smudge a little bit as the night wears on. All in all a great eyeliner.
Rebecca K.
How is MAC different from other brands?
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best makeup combo when using this eyeliner color? I.e. color lips, cheeks ext. ?