BY MAC COSMETICS

A lip colour that combines the sheen of a gloss with the precision of a lip pencil.

The highly popular Patentpolish Lip Pencil returns as your go-to magic wand for high-impact lips, with a single swipe imbuing the ultimate high-gloss shine. Enjoy colour in an expanded range of 14 shades. This sleek, all-in-one tool offers the comfort of a balm, the colour and sheen of a gloss and the precision of a lip pencil. With an effortless twist-up applicator, you'll never have to sharpen.

Key Claim And Benefits:

• Provides instant softness and suppleness
  • Smoothes and conditions lips
  • Provides instant and long-term hydration

Usase: Apply directly to lips.

• What is your favorite shade? I am torn between Clever & Frenc...1 Answers
  • Are these any good to use with liquid lip sticks? 2 Answers
  • How hard is this to apply? 4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Love this product! It is long lasting and Affordable. I would recommend it to anyone." in 89 reviews
  • "Nice amount of Pigmentation. I prefer matte over glossy but I will switch over for this pencil. Feels really nice on my lips. It's not drying at all. Very Moisturizing. Would buy again and highly recommend. Only thing is the moisture wears off for me after about 1-2 hours. For the price I'd expect it to not dry that fast but Overall this is a good product. " in 56 reviews
  • "Nice amount of Pigmentation. I prefer matte over glossy but I will switch over for this pencil. Feels really nice on my lips. It's not drying at all. Very Moisturizing. Would buy again and highly recommend. Only thing is the moisture wears off for me after about 1-2 hours. For the price I'd expect it to not dry that fast but Overall this is a good product. " in 52 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Review for: CLEVER more...
I was utilizing MAC's empty return policy where if you return six empty containers you get a free gift. My free gift was the Patentpolish Lip Pencil and WOW, not what I was expecting from a product labeled "pencil."

I have the shade Clever and it's the perfect pink nude that has some brown in it. It's almost a cross between a gloss and a lipstick. It's really comfortable on the lips and adds a tint of color to dress up your look.

The packaging is typical for MAC - black plastic with metallic lettering. It works like a lipstick and has an applicator that you twist to reveal product - WAY better than the ones you have to sharpen.

It's pretty, practical, and I want to get more shades.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
Review for: RUBY, French Kiss more...
I really love these colors and the texture of this product. They are very moisturizing and I think they look flattering on. I do wish the application would last a little longer than it does, however, I do still enjoy it. Since the application does not last too long, I do wish it was a little bit cheaper because I find myself applying more frequently.
Courtney A.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: PATENTPINK more...
I received a full size of this product for free, with the MAC Select rewards program. I love using MAC products, but I never used this particular product so I was excited to try. I ended up picking up the shade “Spontaneous”, and gave it a try. It goes on like a semi-opaque lipstick, but the finish is glossy like a lip gloss. However, it doesn’t make your lips feel sticky like a lip gloss would (which I love!). The color is beautiful, and just what I was looking for in an everyday lip product. The product wears well for over the course of a few hours. It made my lips feel moisturized while I was wearing and even after it had worn off. I would definitely buy this product again!
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: PATENTPINK more...
I got this free as part of Mac’s rewards program. I didn’t think I would like this, but boy was I wrong. This lip crayon is perfect to use when you don’t have any makeup on or on a natural makeup day. The formula is amazing! It’s pigmented. It’s also creamy and a beautiful sheen, that doesn’t feel heavy on the lips whatsoever! Love this product.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have this in pretty please and let me just say this is the best lip polish! The color is just perfect baby pinkish peachish nude! The formula is slick, and hydrating ! So if your lips are chapped, you could essentially use this as a tinted, colored chapstick. The longevity of wear is not that great, but it is average among the cream lipstick type family.

So instead of spending a lot on a chapstick, invest in this and it will be dual purpose! Color and hydration ! It's reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and it can last months!
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Review for: PATENTPINK more...
It looks really sweet on me! I’m using it since December,what I like most is that i can use it at any time of the day and its look perfect ❤️
It’s been a long time since MAC made a line of lipstick that are no matte SO NICE!
Tina H.
Love this lippie by MAC. The color is Clever and it is fabulous on this fair redhead! It gives you just enough shine without being sticky. It's not quite a lipstick but not quite as a gloss. So unique and different. Love it!!!! MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil
M'leigh A.
Review for: REVVED UP more...
These are like a lipgloss and lipstick all in one I love it! High shine but not sticky. The lasting-power is typical for a glossy product. I love the packaging and ease of application. My next shade to purchase is Kittenish.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: INNOCENT more...
The color is a little lighter than I expected, but it is more of a personal preference. The value of these smaller lip products is alright, not to pricey but I could see the price being a little more cost friendly.
Gabriela N.
Review for: CLEVER more...
I am obsessed with all MAC lip products, and this one is not an exception.
This shade is so beautiful and looks so natural, feels great on and very hydrating.
Flawless product that is so beautiful yet effortless.
Bridgette K.
Flagstaff, AZ
How hard is this to apply?
Zeba Z.
Hi I been looking for great lip pencils and I was wondering if the mac lip pencil was good? And how did it help apply liquid lipstick??
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
How long does this stay on? Is is very pigmented?
Skala H.
Glendale, AZ
Are these any good to use with liquid lip sticks?
Sadaf s.
Is this a good quality product ? And worth the purchase ? How does it last? Thanks Xo