BY MAC COSMETICS

The highly popular Patentpolish Lip Pencil returns as your go-to magic wand for high-impact lips, with a single swipe imbuing the ultimate high-gloss shine. Enjoy colour in an expanded range of 14 shades. This sleek, all-in-one tool offers the comfort of a balm, the colour and sheen of a gloss and the precision of a lip pencil. With an effortless twist-up applicator, you'll never have to sharpen.

• What is your favorite shade? I am torn between Clever & Frenc...1 Answers
  • Are these any good to use with liquid lip sticks? 2 Answers
  • How hard is this to apply? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Patentpink
I received a full size of this product for free, with the MAC Select rewards program. I love using MAC products, but I never used this particular product so I was excited to try. I ended up picking up the shade “Spontaneous”, and gave it a try. It goes on like a semi-opaque lipstick, but the finish is glossy like a lip gloss. However, it doesn’t make your lips feel sticky like a lip gloss would (which I love!). The color is beautiful, and just what I was looking for in an everyday lip product. The product wears well for over the course of a few hours. It made my lips feel moisturized while I was wearing and even after it had worn off. I would definitely buy this product again!
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lippie by MAC. The color is Clever and it is fabulous on this fair redhead! It gives you just enough shine without being sticky. It's not quite a lipstick but not quite as a gloss. So unique and different. Love it!!!! MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil
Sophie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Mac product. They know lips and what their product is known for. Little on the pricey side, but always does the job and half’s color well. Pairs with other lip products by Mac seamlessly. Love Mac lip products.
Denise V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: M.A.C Patentpolish Lip Pencil-CLEVER-One Size
I have very mixed feelings about this pencil! While I love the sheer, glossy finish, I can say it isn't very lasting. I wore this on a night out and realized it was completely gone after about an hour, even though I put a liner on underneath. I do recommend this shade for someone looking for a "natural with a twist" sort of look as it definitely pops on the lips.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Hopelessly Devoted
This is a vibrant, electric and bright magenta pink. I usually have very good luck with MAC lip products. While this lip pencil is stunning, lip pencils in general are pretty drying on my lips. This is probably one of the more hydrating formulas I've tried. It's lovely and one of the best I will probably find, but I don't reach for it as often as I should.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Review for: Pencil-French Kiss-One
So I was introduced to this lippie from my M.A.C. Select membership anniversary! It was a free gift with my purchase. I absolutely love this lip pencil in particular because it goes on so smooth, and it creates a sheer, shine by itself, and you can use it as a top coat for your regular lip stick. Either way, it’s awesome and I recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Kittenish
The girl at the MAC counter suggested this product after I told her I prefer shiny, smooth, creamy lip products rather than mattes. The color is pretty, but not something I've gravitated to daily. The product doesn't stay on for as long as in would like for it to. But it is easy to apply, even without a mirror.
Quamea D.
Albany, GA
The shade is beautiful. It last me all day majority of the time. Very pigmented . I buy mine from walmart for about 7 bucks . Really easy to apply . And really easy to wipe off after a long day . Its a really good product i would buy this again . I would most def recommend this to others
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These feel so good on your lips! Very easily applied! I want a first time user at the time and it didn't disappoint! Very nice packaging for Mac! They know what they are doing with these! Reccomeding these to everyone who likes long lasting but hates feeling dry lips
Ligia P.
Review for: Pencil
This is literally the the best! I like the glossy finish it has for my daily on the go looks. It’s very easy to apply! I got mine for free as an anniversary gift with Mac Cosmetics and I am in love! 💋 I will have to buy one once I run out!
Bridgette K.
Flagstaff, AZ
How hard is this to apply?
Skala H.
Glendale, AZ
Are these any good to use with liquid lip sticks?
Zeba Z.
Hi I been looking for great lip pencils and I was wondering if the mac lip pencil was good? And how did it help apply liquid lipstick??
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
How long does this stay on? Is is very pigmented?
Sadaf s.
Is this a good quality product ? And worth the purchase ? How does it last? Thanks Xo