12 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

The highly popular Patentpolish Lip Pencil returns as your go-to magic wand for high-impact lips, with a single swipe imbuing the ultimate high-gloss shine. Enjoy colour in an expanded range of 14 shades. This sleek, all-in-one tool offers the comfort of a balm, the colour and sheen of a gloss and the precision of a lip pencil. With an effortless twist-up applicator, you'll never have to sharpen.

• What is your favorite shade? I am torn between Clever & French ...1 Answers
  • Are these any good to use with liquid lip sticks? 1 Answers
  • How hard is this to apply? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jhaala C.
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Revved Up
I love MAC, but I abandoned the lip products a long time ago. I saw this online and decided to try it in the store. It's exactly what I've been looking for! A little creamy, sheer but build-able, and lasts for a few hours. It can be worn for a slight tint or a more saturated look. I can't wear lipsticks right now bc my lips are too dry and always peeling, so this is perfect. The patentpolish doesn't get stuck in the cracks; it actually smooths my lips. Surprisingly moisturizing.
However, the swatches shown online are a little deceiving. Just something to keep in mind.
Also, I wish it was a little cheaper, like the lip glass.
Kate N.
Kate N.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Pencil-French Kiss-One
I like this color to go under almost any other color I wear. It keeps my lip liner collection to a minimum and I don't have to match the liner to the stick! I am not a fan of how chunky this one is because I feel that I can't get a precise line going but it is still a product I find myself reaching for. I actually like to use this sometimes as my full lip color, adding a Chapstick or gloss over it. I would recommend this to anyone with the intentions that they won't be using it for precise lines but more for an all over color.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Go For Girlie
I'm always hesitant when I see a product that claims to be two products in one—but this product proved me wrong. It's first and foremost a pencil, but has a subtle gloss-like sheen. Go for a neutral color and this is a great work-day pencil, for choose a bright pencil for color that will last all night. Don't let the plain packaging fool you—this is a quality lip color that will last all day or night. I wear over a lip balm to make the color even smoother and even shinier for a glam look.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Pencil-French Kiss-One
MAC products are awesome but their lip products are absolutely impeccable. The formula is the best in the business as far as I'm concerned and this specific product has some serious pigment to it. It's easy to use and apply and it doesn't need to be worked in for color to show up it works beautifully with one stroke of the pencil! If you're makeup collection is as big as mine, it's not complete without a MAC lip pencil and this one is the cutest!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Innocent
I will never buy another brand of lip liner ever again. MAC is always, ALWAYS the best. The tube seems to last forever where as a lot of other brands I feel like I only get a handful of uses before I need to go get more. And MACs color goes on beautifully with a pretty matte finish and then, and this is the best part, stays put all day. Use it as liner or fill in your whole lips. It looks amazing either way. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Zaire Q.
Zaire Q.
Review for: M-A-C Patentpolish Lip Pencil, Hopelessly Devoted
This color is super bright and gorgeous. it's a super bright magenta color. It smells really good and applies wonderfully. Almost like a lip balm, it just glides over the lips. I don't have any complaints about it really. I prefer to dab it on rather then apply it normally but only because the color is super vivid and can look a bit much when applied normally. Also I wouldn't call this a pencil but more like a crayon.
Nashville, TN
Review for: M.A.C Patentpolish Lip Pencil-CLEVER-One Size
This is my favorite everyday lip wear. Whether I'm going to my job, gym, or mall, I always bring this along. I've used it as a lip liner by mostly by itself. It is the perfect mix of gloss with color. Clever is my second favorite shade (right behind French Kiss). It lasts for hours and leaves my lips smooth and shiny. It's twist up so no worries about bringing along a sharpener. It's a staple in my collection.
Tatianna C.
Tatianna C.
These lip pencils are pretty great to but the only bad thing about it is that they are supper expensive, so if your not looking to spend more than 20$ this is definitely not what your looking for unless you are willing to make an exception. Not only do try above different colors but they make it so that you can find the one that it truly your and the one that you'll enjoy using
Elle N.
Elle N.
Review for: Pencil
Nice amount of Pigmentation. I prefer matte over glossy but I will switch over for this pencil. Feels really nice on my lips. It's not drying at all. Very Moisturizing. Would buy again and highly recommend. Only thing is the moisture wears off for me after about 1-2 hours. For the price I'd expect it to not dry that fast but Overall this is a good product.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Pencil-French Kiss-One
This is my favorite everyday lip wear. Whether I'm going to my job, gym, or mall, I always bring this along. It is the perfect mix of gloss with color. French Kiss is my favorite shade (followed by Clever). It lasts for hours and leaves my lips smooth and shiny. It's twist up so no worries about bringing along a sharpener. It's a staple in my collection.
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Is this a good quality product ? And worth the purchase ? How does it last? Thanks Xo
Bridgette K.
Bridgette K.
Flagstaff, AZ
How hard is this to apply?
Zeba Z.
Zeba Z.
Hi I been looking for great lip pencils and I was wondering if the mac lip pencil was good? And how did it help apply liquid lipstick??
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Why lipstick is so bright ? I really gutta this lip but I see very bright but you see what I see very creamy and lasts long
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Lynnwood , WA
What is your favorite shade? I am torn between Clever & French Kiss. I am ordering online and it is so hard to tell !