MAC Palette Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral

An Eye Shadow Palette in fifteen warm shades: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark, Brule Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle, Lemon Tart, Butterfudge, Creative Copper, Unwind and Divine Decadence. The highly...

what is another palette that is the closest to this one?
Is this worth it?
How are these? Are the colors good & vibrant or soft & cheesy? I hear MAC is one of the very BEST! Can’t decide if I want to buy this
Start your review of MAC Palette Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral!
Harrison, AR
Some of the shades can be quite patchy and dry while others feel more smooth. No consistency. I do like the colors but they just don't perform that well.
Fort Riley , KS
MAC Palette Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing neutral color pallet! All of the wonderful fall warm colors! I’ve had this pallet for a couple years now and it was worth the price!
Love the soft tones. Can be used for every occasion and at anytime of day. So convenient to carry with you for a touch up.
Las Cruces
It is a great brand and I absolutely love how it is so pigamented and it is justtt soooo soooooooooooo soooo great
Germantown , MD
Amo esta paleta. Es excelente y [email protected] de colores que trae. Más la calidad de pigmentación, es sensacional
Danville, AL
I found this palette at TJ maxx for 29 dollars!!! I really love how buttery and pigmented the shadows are
Antelope , CA
Absolutely love this. Love the neutral colours can wear it with anything. It is my go to pallet
Dayton, NV
I love this pallet. The colors are neutral and warm and work with red and yellow tones
Kanata, ON
Perfect palette for the gal looking for something simple with a easy colour story. There isn't much guess work when building a look with this. I'm able to create work looks or more fun going out looks, so the versatility is lovely. And MAC shadows are perfect for my needs, easy to blend and not to pigmented that I have to walk on egg shells to use.
mexicali
MAC Palette Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral uploaded by Alex M.
This pallet is amazing I've been using it for more than one year almost every day and the pans almost like brand new the colors are so nice and he has one really pretty transition shade for all skin tones I would absolutely buy one again!!!