BY MAC COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A High-tech Eye Shadow, Extremely Performing That Becomes Creamy To The Draft; It Dries Leaving A Vaporous Finish. It Is Ideal For Intense Colors, Rich Textures That Have To Last A Long Time. Made With Pearlescent Pigments Concentrated In A Cream Colored Formula, The Transformative Capabilities Of The Paints Line By Mac Provide A Simple Application, Blendability And Flexibility Of Coverage. Its Unalterable Finish Creates A Uniform Look, Without Streaks, Slightly Shiny And With Reflections On The Eyelid.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Long Lasting, 8 Hours. 8-hour Proof Of Smudges And Ripples. Presents A Cream To Powder Formula, Provides Flexible Coverage.

Use:

• Balance Eyelids With Fast Response Eye Cream And Apply A Small Dose Of Paints With A 242 Shader Brush. Remove With Pro Eye Makeup Remover.

• I am considering trying this product and I want to know h...2 Answers
  • Are these as amazing as they look?ūüėć2 Answers
  • Sorry but I am a little confused, how I used this product...1 Answers
MAC Paints Eye Shadows
  • "I love this MAC product. My eyeshadow and eyeliner form greasy creases on my eyelids if I don't use this product as a primer to set my eye makeup. It's a "must have" for me. It is a Long wearing and great color. My first paint pot ever was in the color bare study. I still am in LOVE with it. It's creamy and goes on so easy, all while ensuring my eye shadow doesn't budge. Soft ochre, however, isn't of the same consistency. I wanted a matte color for those days that I don't want any shimmer on my eye, and this seems to match my skin tone pretty well. While it does the job at making sure my shadow stays put, it just doesn't go on as smoothly as I would like. I'm not sure if I just got a defective pot of this (I bought mine at a mac counter) or if its just this color, but I hardly ever reach for it. So in my opinion, get a different shade, as it will go on MUCH easier." in 27 reviews
  • "I love these paints. They are long lasting and go on smoothly. Always a go to item for me! " in 23 reviews
A W.
Review for: Stilife more...
Love, love LOVE MAC Paint! It goes on smoothly and stays on until you decide it's time to remove it. This color is an excellent stand-alone, or used as a base for more elaborate eye makeup. A must have for any makeup lover's beauty bag. I'm a forever fan!
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
The MAC paint in bare canvas was the first ever 'primer' I used. I had extremely oily lids and the MAC associate suggested this....it worked amazingly! My skin has changed and is now much drier, so I can use the paint pots as well, but this is a really really great base for oily gals.
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
I used these for the first time years ago when they were first introduced. They are fine to use but it's hard to get a very tiny amount out of the tube and a little goes a long way. They can also dry out easily. I much prefer the Paint Pots over this formula, but it IS long wearing and easy to apply with a brush.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: BAMBOOM more...
I really love these for a wash of colour over the eye-lid or for use as bases for your eyeshadow. Very pigmented and long wearing- i use them every time i wear eye-shadow. Easy to apply and definitely worth repurchasing
Katie B.
Elwood, IN
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas was my first foray into the world of eye shadow primers. I have used others since more have been out on the market, but I have to return to my first love. The texture and formula of this is perfect for locking eye shadow where you put it. This is even better than the cult favorite UD Primer Potion, I promise.
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Stilife more...
Mac paints are awesome as primers. This is a good primer color. I havent used it for anything else. I dont really like the packaging, its like thin aluminum or something. You can get it at the MAC store.
Xochitl A.
Review for: Stilife more...
Love love this product by Mac. It's very easy to use and very smooth in skin no runny messes. I went to my closest Mac store to purchase and it last a long time I still have some from like 2 years. First time user and yes will buy again.
Tori B.
Review for: Sublime Nature more...
I think there is not enough hype about these cream shadows! They're phenomenal! I'm a fan of the squeeze tube, easy to transport, and the bronze color is even a perfect base to use if you want to enhance your eyeshadow over it.
Piali S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Stilife more...
I use this as a base for powder eyeshadows to keep my eyelids crease-free, but also often use it on its own. I have tried a lot of different eyelid primers, and this is the best one I've come across. The colors are great, the coverage is great, and it really does stay crease-free! Love this stuff!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
In loveee with the beauty mac paints. easy to apply and use for every day use! it is long lasting and i would recommend this to my friends and family who love their makeup. i would most definitely buy this product again!
Victoria J.
Mobile, AL
What's a good color in this for SUPER pale skin?
lesley b.
What is it foundation or what ? Is it good , does it last all day
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
When would u wear this ? Party ? Everyday
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Are these as amazing as they look?ūüėć
Tristan C.
Scottsboro, AL
I am considering trying this product and I want to know how long it last? I have super oily skin and my makeup will start to disappear during the day. I am using skincare and primer but my makeup will continue to fade away and my skin will be super shiny. Will this product help or withstand my super oily skin?