MAC Paint Pot Painterly

by Cyber Scents

Brand New in Box 0.17 Oz Jar

How does this compare to the [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-prep-prime-24-hour-extend-eye-base]?
Do the shadows blend well on this?
Would you recommend this to a beginner?
Start your review of MAC Paint Pot Painterly!
Brooklyn, NY
I love my mac in painterly. I find this one product so multi purpose for me. I used it as a primer, it offers excellent coverage and a base for my other shadows to stick to. I use it as my brow clean up when I haven't had a chance to get my brows done. Works as a spot coverup when I screw something up and need a quick fix Instead of starting from scratch. One pot last forever. Still using this one from 6 months ago not even dented and I do use it daily. Love my mac and while I do try other primers like milani which I do love, nothing beats my mac paint pot. MAC Paint Pot Painterly
Minneapolis
MAC Paint Pot Painterly uploaded by Crista M.
I'm in love with my MAC Paint Pot Painterly and don't know how I ever did my eye makeup without it! I have veins on my eyelids and without this primer, they peek out and take away from my eyeshadow looks. Even with the most pigmented shadows, they still find a way to ruin the show. Painterly Paint Pot covers them up with barely any product! A little bit covers my whole lid. Great texture that dries down quickly. Perfect base to help my shadow blend easily, stay in place, and bring out the pigment of all of my shadows. I'm in love and wish I would've splurged long ago.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC Paint Pot Painterly uploaded by Jill L.
Purchased at: ULTA
MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in PAINTERLY is by far my favorite addition to my beauty arsenal for the entire year! I immediately fell in love with this product and don't think I'll ever be without it in the future. It is the perfect eyeshadow base color for my light cool-toned skin, it dries down quickly and it even lasts longer than any other product I have tried. I even use it on my nose sometimes since foundation never stays put, and this definitely helps more than anything else I've tried! LOVEEEE this product!!
Longview
Purchased at: ULTA
Best eye primer ive ever used. It blends perfectly and gives a nice base for your shadows! I also use it to clean up my brows. It is a bit spendier then some brands but its worth it. Ive had mine for 6 months and its barely dented. I love that there are a wide variety of shades. Cute little glass jar. Make sure you always put the lid back on as it does dry out easy. When your ready to splurge i would reccomend grabbing this product!
KANEOHE
Got this at Ulta and honestly it dries quickly so you need to apply quick and get to going. Store it upside down so it dries out less quick. I’m not to big of a fan but my friends swear but it. Maybe I got the wrong color for my skin tone. I don’t know if I’ll purchase again.
I finally gave in after watching so many people rave about this on youtube. It is a really good primer. I like that I wouldn't have to put it in my liquid bag when I travel.. My biggest gripe is the price. I feel it's very spendy for what it is.
This is absolutely the best eyeshadow primer I have tried. Eyeshadow usually creased on me because of my eyeshape, but not with this. I helps my shadows last all day and night without creasing or moving around.
Inwood, WV
Works as a great shadow base. Haven't used it as a strictly eye color but would probably be just as good. I got the idea to use it as a base for eyeshadow watching a YouTube video.
MAC Paint Pot Painterly uploaded by Lina P.
Really great eyeshadow primer. I have to make sure to bake my eyes after putting the primer because I have super oily eyelids. Sometimes this primer holds up my shadow for long and sometimes it doesn’t really depends on the shadows I believe.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the only PP I keep getting. It is almost exactly my skin color. I have been using ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Eye Primer instead because I got 2 samples. MAC PP is better I just wanted to try my samples! PP also works as concealer. I learned from James Charles to smear it all over your most oiliest areas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyler
5 months ago
MAC Paint Pot Painterly does this work well for oily eyelids?
Oksana N. • 5 months ago
I had a love hate relationship with it. The amount applied definitely matters, but it would work for me for a few months and then start creasing constantly for no apparent reason even though I didn't do anything different. I never did figure out why.