BY MAC COSMETICS

A Superlative Style And Avant-garde Science Merge Into A New Formula In A More Saturated And Intense Black. Achieves Lashes With Greater Volume, More Elongated And Curled With Our Bolder Applicator That Allows Applying The Product With The Desired Intensity And Separates The Lashes. The Large Diameter At The Back Of The Brush Allows You To Create A Look With Greater Volume And The Conical Front Tip Comes More Easily To The Internal Angles. Lasts 15 Hours Without Peeling Or Cumming. Get Super Black And Large Lashes With This Mask, Courtesy Of M • A • C.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Resistant To Sweat And Moisture
  • Does Not Cakes
  • Carbon Black Formula

Instructions For Use:

• Press The Applicator Against The Tabs, Near The Roots, And "Shake" It From The Root To The Tip.
  • Apply In Layers To Achieve The Maximum Effect Desired.

• I've been looking for the right mascara to plump up my lashes bec...1 Answers
MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara
  • "It's amazing! I love this mascara! It gave big #volume and #extended my #eyelashes for around $17.00! I highly indicate, it's my favorite one! My eyes are brown, and I use it every time I want them perfect! My friends used mine to test and they loved and purchased too!!" in 8 reviews
  • "The first time I tried MAC mascara is the last time I used any other mascara. It doesn't clump, it lengthens my lashes, doesn't run, and comes off completely with eye makeup remover. Even if I don't wear any makeup, I still always swipe on some of this. It opens up my eyes. Love it." in 7 reviews
  • "My go-to mascara. This makes my lashes look so bomb! Makes lashes look super long. Also long lasting and waterproof." in 4 reviews
  • "Such a great mascara for longer lashes. It makes them pop in such a way I always get compliments" in 4 reviews
  • "Great mascara. It's dark and adds a lot of volume and thickness. It lasts a lot. The packaging is good and it's a nice size. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend if you're looking for dark thick lashes." in 3 reviews
Judy B.
San Leandro
I love this mascara but was told it has been discontinued. So sad! The Mac sales reps have not been able to tell me why, or to recommend another Mac mascara. It is the only one I have ever used that does not smear and give me raccoon eyes.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This does make your eyelashes look a lot fuller however it does go on clumpy if you use it more than 2 strokes which is kinda annoying to when you miss a small spot than you got to unclump your eyelashes but if you get it right with 2 it looks wonderful!
Chelsie G.
Love this mascara! It has a nice brush that helps apply to the lashes without clumping. I received this in a birchbox order a few months ago. I gave it 4 stars only because you could get a cheaper brand for the same quality.
Lena L.
Seattle
I love MAC mascaras. They last forever, work exactly how they are described, and are suuuuuper black. I truly think these will work for everyone. I always get them for friends and family around the holidays!
Joulee V.
bronx
This was the first mascara I was ever given and I loved it even though I completely forgot about it but I'm definitely going to buy it again and I loved the applicator Im going to recommend it
Yesica B.
I'm in love with this mascara !!! Love how black it makes my eyelashes look I have super oily skin and it never ever runs no matter how oily my skin gets or even if I sweat and what I love the most is how easily comes off while I'm in the shower and curls your eyelashes so well and it stays !!!❤❤ best mascara I would say from MAC!
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
After purchasing Mac liquid foundation I got a sample size mascara with I was so surprise from the out come. After applying it to my own lashes I got that thick long lashes that I didn't even knew my own lashes was that long lol. So yes it have been something I keep buying, especially when I not in the mood to put on false lashes.
Aylin R.
I love how long this mascara makes your lashes look but I don't love how clumpy it gets, very quickly, love the brush and the color and I also love the fact that when you're done with mascara you can save the containers and trade them for a lipstick (I believe is 6 or 7 containers you have to trade in for 1 mac lipstick)
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
I really liked this mascara at first. It went on smoothly and not clumpy. I felt like it was lightweight and easy to apply. It just dried out really quickly so it lost a lot of points for me.
I would recommend this to someone who has naturally thick and longer lashes. As for me, I probably won’t buy this again.
Gretchen H.
This product was very pretty and definitely and stand out feature on the eyes, made them pop and was super vibrant. The only thing I didn't like was that after awhile the mascara would get clumpy and hard to apply. Also after wearing it all day it would leave some black residue under my eyes, but it was okay since all mascara does that.
Adriana V.
I've been looking for the right mascara to plump up my lashes because my lashes are always down but most of my mascara doesn't lift up my lashes. Does anyone know anything good about this one? Or is similar to my lashes?