MAC Objects of Affection Pink Rose Pigments Glitter uploaded by Thayris R.MAC Objects of Affection Pink Rose Pigments Glitter uploaded by Brenda C.MAC Objects of Affection Pink Rose Pigments Glitter uploaded by Leslie B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
I got this gift set from my mother for my last birthday. I think it's absolutely incredible. While it is a little pricy, the glitters/pigments are super pigmented and go on super easily. I'm very much a fan! You can do dramatic looks and super glam eyes with this set. Not to mention the colors are trendy and beautiful!
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
great for any special occasion, safe fine glitter intended for use on delicate areas, colors are lovely variated shades of pinks. this would be a lovely gift to any makeup lover.
Ashley P.
I love the Mac pigments!!!!! They are so beautiful on camera and in person. You can really use them for anything! You can add some in for eyeshadow or on your rear duct or even in your nail polish! The pigmentation is amazing! Better than the regular eyeshadows from them.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Love the pigments!! they are so easy to apply and they look so beautiful on the eyes they don't crease last all day and night . And a little bit goes along way!! I would buy again I don't regret it they are small but so worth it!!
Kristyn J.
It's in the bin of this product is all it was just cost too much for the quality that it is it is too expensive it is not at all affordable I don't use it very often as I said I was not a fan of it I believe a ball at Sephora I would not recommend it to others as it is just not that great
Jacqueline J.
Hialeah, FL
The best pigments ever created mac is amazing with pigments ! They last a makeup artist years so the price point is perfect ! I purchase mine at Macy's ! I love mixing them with primers or the fix they are great for brides !
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Love this product just picked up today and it's super pigmented one of my favorite items I have blends well and is a great accent color for almost all of my looks perfect price and lasts forever ❤
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely loved every Mac pigment, I cannot even begin to,say enough good about it. You can wear it alone for eyes, cheeks, or mix with clear gloss for custom lip glosses, or mix in nail polishes for custom one of a kind colors. I love wetting the pigment and using as eyeshadow, adding water just really gives the color more intensity and really brings out the shimmer, shine and high pigment Mac is so famous for.
Rous R.
I love this one they are really pigmented, the colors are beautiful! Really long lasting and the shimmer its beautiful and if you wet a little bit your brush they are so intense and beautiful plus the little box they are in its beautiful and looks so luxury!
Nicole M.
I could not resist this! Not only did the packaging catch my eye but also how gorgeous these colors are! I fell in love when I first used the pigments I got the looks i desired both wet and dry. And the glitter is gorgeous!
Neuraly G.
Cabimas
How good are this pigments?
Jessica D.
Is this product still available in the mac store ill love to put my hands on this!?
maría d.
Does this product have itself applicator?