BY MAC COSMETICS

A compact featuring nine Eye Shadows in shades of smoky dark cocoa.

MAC Nutcracker Sweet Smoky Eye Compact
  • "My sister has it its really soft color very pigmented(: long lasting with or without primer.... I recommend " in 3 reviews
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Design:
I like the magnetic lock. Thats interesting. Its a bit hard to open with one hand, but it has a sleek plastic design. It comes with a mirror. Thats nice.

The product
It gives you 9 eyeshadows:
Too-dle-doo, Deception, Sweet Dreams, KID, Dewdrop, Cake & Biscuits, Swiss Chocolate, Dance in the Dark, and Licorice Lane.

The color pay off is not what i expected from the prestigious MAC brand. As you can see in my swatch with just my fingers ( not a brush ) some of the colors did not swatch well.

The dance in dark eyeshadow looked good in the pan, but even applying pressure, i still go the same result.

KID and Cake & Biscuits looks very similar to me.

Was it worth the purchase? For a holiday limited edition palette, I'll keep it, but i won't be wasting my money on MAC again.
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
My sister gave me this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it . The lightest color is my favorite and I use it as a highlighter as well. I love how pigmented they are and how well they blend. This has become my everyday palette . I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
As you can see even my little 10 months old baby love palette by Mac lmao just kidding great price and great value easy too apply long lasting and mathches greatly my green eyes I would definitely buy this product again and would highly recommend it
Keisha W.
Mac has always been a go to for eye shadows for me. When I first started in makeup, Mac was all I knew. However, this latest holiday palette just didn't hit the mark for me. The colors were a little muddy and while blending the pigmentation got lost. This palette was just "meh".
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
This is my every day eyeshadow palette! I got this as a Christmas gift last year, and I’ve used it almost every day since. I love the neutrals because they look really nice on my skin tone and aren’t too loud. It’s really great especially if you’re looking for an eyeshadow palette for going to work. 10/10 would recommend!
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
Omg! Bought this around January 2017. For an anniversary gift to me! What?! A girls gotta treat herself and what a treat this color palette has been. Pigment on point. Applies smoothly. With little to no dust. Just wore it last night and was complemented several times about how good my eyeshadow looked.
Cristal C.
Odessa, TX
I love my mac nutcracker eyeshadow that got gifted to me! The eyeshadows are very pigmented I only use this on special occasions since it was pretty pricey. I would totally recommend it if your into smokey looks.
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
I was excited to buy this on sale after the holidays last year. After using it for a while I found that the shadows just we're not that great. Than I read reviews on it and a lot of other people had the same issues. The shadows in this palette have poor color pay off, they blend well but it takes a little time and effort.
neyer g.
Doral, FL
Is beautifull, It has good pigmentation, super comfortable its packaging, is not so dusty unlike other pallets and their colors are very cute, The only thing that bothers me is the brush that brings, is not so comfortable, is a little hard for my taste! But the palette is really! Very good😘
Ally M.
Incredible colors. Very pigmented but they blend easy. I wish there was a little better selection per palette. Like I wish I didn't lose ALL of the berry colors in my warm palette and vise versa. A little pricey but I got it on sale. Great buy!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Who has actually tried this? Is it worth the money?
Sian D.
Is this worth the money?
Bailey R.
I've really been wanting to try this! Is it worth it?
Sian D.
Is this worth the money?
Megan M.
Halstead, ['', '', 'Essex']
I have been looking for a mac eyeshadow pallet because I have heard their good but I want it to be affordable do you know any good affordable eyeshadow pallets