M.A.C Nutcracker Sweet Red Lip Bag-RED-One Size uploaded by Alisha B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lips look dreamy in the candy cane red hues of Vamplify Lip Gloss, Lipstick and Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. see more...

Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Loving the MAC 2016 Holiday Collection! I'm a sucker for red lipstick of any kind and if it's special edition I have to own it. MAC always puts out high quality products and this one did not disappoint! The bag and the details/embellishments are just adorable!
J r.
J r.
Just purchased this kit awhile back and i love it. Really pretty shade of read and its going with the gloss, lipstick, and lip liner. And the bag is really cute and comes in handy for traveling. The nude shadr is also beautiful.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Besides it being super cute, it's the perfect size for my tag along makeup and it still fits perfect in my purse. The inside got stayed with black eyeliner and I was so happy that it was real east to come off.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Ahorita mismo tienen reducido a un 40% los productos de esa línea! Mac es increíble yo adoro sus delineadores y la gran línea de labiales que tiene el precio no es tan excesivo así que está súper bien
MAC gift sets are the best to giveaway for the holidays! The theme is also just so cute! All lippie lovers will love this set!
krysten t.
krysten t.
Bridgeville, DE
this makes a nice gift set in not a fan of the red tho i can't pull off this color but the bag is pretty.
Kaytlyn B.
Kaytlyn B.
Terre Haute, IN
Love to wear red lip stick and when I do get to wear it this is my go to last look and looks great.
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx
I like this product of MAC because they had their makeup a color beautiful I like this product
Love this my favorite thing about this is you can carry with you. It's fit in your bag.
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I got this for Christmas. I harassed my mom for it because I really wanted the bag. I just love the packaging for the whole collection. The lippie and lipstick formulas are both great and true to Mac form. They glide effortlessly and wear nicely for several hours. The colors are stunning too.