MAC Nutcracker Sweet Red Lip Bag uploaded by Alisha B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lips Look Dreamy In The Candy Cane Red Hues Of Vamplify, Lipstick And Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. This Coordinated Kit Comes In A Stylish Little Clutch Featuring A Fuchsia And Burgundy Design With Embroidered Gold Accents.

Erika G.
Union, NJ
Okay so I purchased this when I got my makeup done by a mac professional and I love it !! The color just pops and it feels so smooth on my lips and the liner makes it last so long. The liquid gloss it's nice but not my style
Adeola O.
Dolton, IL
I got this as a gift last Christmas and I love it , I had other vanplify lipgloss and I lost one and I’m upset because they don’t sell that color anymore. But I really love the kit with the lip liner and lips kit with a gloss
Helen L.
I love this bag of cosmetic from Mac i buy it one time and it really last me for evere hehehe I really recomend this girls is reall Nice and we all know Mac have the best cosmetic in the world.
Francis R.
The lipgloss was a gorgeous color and it looks really glossy and shiny when applied on the lips. The consistency of the gloss gave a bit of a plumping illusion. The doefoot applicator made the application relatively simple, it wasn't hard to line my lips. It didn't leave behind any stains. The lipstick was also a beautiful color, but it was so dry, dry, dry. It was dry to apply and it was dry on the lips, so it's good for someone who enjoys the texture. The lip pencil puzzled me the most in the collection because both the liquid lip and the bullet were a deep rich red, but the pencil looked much lighter and applied very sheer. Useless liner, especially for those products. The case that it comes with, however, is gorgeous, I love the detailing on it and it feels sturdy and substantial.
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
I got this for Christmas. I harassed my mom for it because I really wanted the bag. I just love the packaging for the whole collection. The lippie and lipstick formulas are both great and true to Mac form. They glide effortlessly and wear nicely for several hours. The colors are stunning too.
Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
Bought this for a gift and the packaging came so cute and neat it even came with a nutcracker sweet bag the lipstick glides on really smooth anx stays on all day
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown , RI
I purchased this set around Christmas time and I love it. I love wearing a statement lip and this product is exactly that! It's long wearing and adds a pop of color to you're look without being too much!
Kelly R.
Rome, NY
So I actually did not get the pleasure of using this product this season .. although I gifted this to my sister for Christmas and she LOVES it. Perfect red lip for any occasion! She worse it in Christmas and it was stunning . Rich pigments, beautiful finish. A+
Amanda J.
I haven't used the lip gloss in this kit but the lip liner and lipstick are amazing. They last all day. They're more of a pinkish red but still perfect for the holidays, which is what I wore them for. The lipstick is creamy and long lasting. The lip liner was my favorite. Although my lipstick wore off during eating, my lip liner stayed put for HOURS. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a great lip liner.
Sam W.
Denver, CO
As a former MAC employee I can tell you this is a great deal! The lipstick is similar to Ruby Woo with its blue undertones, the lipliner is Pro Longwear so it is going to wear FOREVER and the Vamplify gloss has sweet almond oil and avocado oil in it so it's super hydrating as well as having tons of pigment! Such an awesome set for the holiday.