BY MAC COSMETICS

Invite the unexpected with cool plum hues of Extra Dimension Eye Shadow, Technakohl Liner, Pro Longwear Paint Pot and False Lashes mascara in black. This coordinated kit comes in a stylish little clutch featuring a fuchsia and burgundy design with... see more...

Nicole G.
Nicole G.
ERIE, PA
Mac is my go to brand for anything and everything makeup related. I love their eye products, haven't found one yet that I don't at least really love the quality of. This particular set I am in love with because the shade is perfect for my blue eyes. Any mauve, plum, etc tones are just right for me. So I use this on a daily.
Helen A.
Helen A.
121nw68ave Miami, fl
Es demasiado perfecto chicas vallan y cómprense estos productos se los recomiendo muchísimo. Vallaaaaannnnnnnn a comprarselosssassaaaaaa chicaaaaaaassaaaassss . Yo lo use y maravilloso . Lo compraría mil veces es el mejor producto bello
Perla Z.
Perla Z.
Minnesota
It makes you look spectacular!MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
The skin does not look greasy and looks natural, it is durable to purchase from other brands that say 24-hour durations and it is not true the price is worth having!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
lewes
Is very good it does not causes allergies is not too expensive is safe if you have any problems is very safe it worth it i use it every day at night for work and even if I sweat the make will not come out I will buy it again and again
Leiry S.
Leiry S.
I love mac product. They are awesome and lasting. I buy it at their online store. Easy to use and apply. I bringing with me in my purse and I use when is needed. I would recommend it because is worth to buy.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
This goody bag is so amazing. The products inside are great quality as well. I think Mac should add one or two more products inside the bag. I use these products almost everyday and I baught it at the Mac Cosmetics store. I would recommend this product to others.
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
Saw this beauty during the holidays last year so I jumped on the opportunity to try it . These smaller version beauties immediately grabbed my heart. Great packaging, great Value ,great price.
ivy frances A.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Me and my mom is a hoarder of mac cosmetics and we definitely love their sets and combi. I just cant use them all the timw coz their somehowe expensive and i want to save them
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Very cute pallet and always big fan of these products. I'm always happy to buy these products. I would recommend this to others.
Kels S.
Kels S.
Springfield, MO
Such a beautiful set! I love everything about it. The creme eyeshadow is amazing as well as the gorgeous powder shadow.