BY MAC COSMETICS

An absurdly pretty compact. Sweeten up those cheeks with a rosy swipe of Extra Dimension Blush, then let it glow with Extra Dimension Skin finish in pearlescent pink-peach. Packaged in the fuchsia and burgundy design of our holiday collection with... see more...

Tiana S.
Irving, TX
This Limited Edition compact was insane to get ahold of! My husband and I were calling all of the stores in the Dallas area for it! On literally the 11th store we finally found one! I was so excited! Being insanely pale, it is ridiculous to find a highlight that shows up on me, let alone stays on and lasts! When I saw everyone raving about the highlight from the Copper palette being some famous dupe blah blah, it got my attention of this little hidden gem no one was mentioning. It was gorgeous and perfect for pale girls like me! Plus the packaging was super cute! lol The highlight is amazing and completely lived up to all the dreams I thought it would! It's like unicorn glitter, and bonus there is a blush added in! lol Just kidding, but I was honestly just buying it for the highlight, but the blush is really pretty too. More pinkishy toned than peach though fyi. =)
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
The blush and highlighter in this set are on point. The color of the blush isn't peach. I'm a little confused as to why they chose to name this set peach since this doesn't have peach in the color of the blush. This is more of a baby pink. The highlighter is also crazy amazing. It's like a lighter version of The BALM's Mary LouManizer and more shimmery. I took this and only this with me to Vegas since I didn't feel like toting around multiple blushes and highlighters and it went with every makeup look I did. I'd highly recommend to anyone.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This compact is gorgeous and I'm so happy that I purchased it! The colors are perfect for my cool-toned, light skin. The blush shade - at dusk- is a beautiful soft pink. Subtle, but buildable. The highlight shade -tutu- is stunning. Super soft and blendable, the perfect cool highlight.

And of course the packaging is beautiful! I almost didn't want to use it!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have been loving this little compact! The blush is a great nude color that I've been really into and the highlight - I am so impressed! It's equally as fabulous as my becca champagne pop!!! It's awesome and great for carrying around!
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this. Hope they come out with the highlighter permanently. I bought it from Nordstrom and it's so beautiful on pale to medium skin. I use this most days and I always get complements whenever I wear it
Jordan S.
Clovis
I am super pumped that I was able to pick up this product this new holiday product from Mac. It definitely met my expectations, it is such a beautiful blush shade and a gorgeous highlighter that is very buildable.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love this compact. The highlighter is amazing and the blush is perfect for every day. You can build it up to get a more dramatic look. I use this almost every day
Hannah C.
This is my favorite highlighter ever. I have over 20 highlighters and there is something about this one that I love so much. It is definitely a more intense highlight but it blends into my skin perfectly. I am sooooo sad that this is a limited edition product because i don't know what i am going to do when I run out of this.
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely love the highlight shade in this kit, but the blush wasn't as pigmented as I expected. I wish they'd bring out the highlight on it's own as it's absolutely beautiful. I am glad I picked this up when I had the chance.
Melissa💋
First off I love MAC products. This compact or the packaging is super cute,but as far as the product goes, MAC has way better hilighters and blushes with way more pigment than this compact offers. But since it was a limited collection, I guess it doesnt matter anymore.
Cassandra C.
Hebron, KY
How pigmented is the highlighter?
barbie a.
what makes this so unique ? do you love it?
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
Do you think this is worth the hype?