BY MAC COSMETICS

An Ultra Balmy Fluid Infused With Nourishing Ingredients And Opalescent Microspheres For A Youthful Glow That Looks Lit From Within. This Sheer Tinted Cream Can Be Used Under Or Over Foundation, Or To Bring A Translucent Luminosity To Skin. The Cushiony, Smoothing Texture Glides Over Skin, Diminishing The Look Of Imperfections And Fine Lines, While Moisturizing And Protecting Skin. Skin Looks Immediately Retouched!For Best Results, Use With The New 140 Synthetic Full Fan Brush Or Sponge.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Smoothes And Softens Skin
  • Oil-free
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• May Be Used Under Or Over Foundation, Or Worn Alone On Skin.
  • Apply Directly To Skin Using Brush

Buy on ULTA
Kelly S.
Review for: Medium more...
A MUA at MAC used this on me and I was prepared not to like it.

I was wrong.

First off the coverage is amazing! It went on smoothly over my dry skin and covered all my imperfections, moles, freckles - you name it.

The color was also a good match, which I sometimes find difficult being a fair skinned black woman with cool to neutral undertones rather than warm or yellow undertones.

My makeover was early afternoon and I headed out with my dad late that evening to a charity event. My face stayed put after an evening of dancing and laughing.

No breakouts or reactions from my sensitive skin the next day.

Definitely one of my full coverage top choices.
Myra H.
Truly like this foundation. I wear it on days when I want light coverage and then I'll conceal any other areas that need more. It's lightweight and non-drying. When first applied it can look extra dewy but dries to a pretty nice finish that just leaves the skin looking healthy. I also like adding some of this to my matte foundations to add a little radiance to them and it works out really well. I took advantage of a sale to buy mine for a little less money but I'd purchase this at full retail too when mine runs out.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Medium more...
I really wanted to love this. I bought it for the summer to add just a bit of texture evening coverage but this missed the mark. The application was smooth at first and very sheet with a dewy finish. A half hour after application the makeup would breakdown in my oily areas leaving a cakey mess. The smell is also a little chemical, there are no added perfumes. I was going to try to make this foundation work for me but it ended up making me break out.
Nautica B.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Dark Plus more...
This is the second Mac foundation I have bought! I love it. It’s great for beginners like me who want something light and natural. I don’t think it’s considered a foundation, more of a balm/tint. This gives you a nice finishing glow. If you have oily skin this may not be the product for you.
abby b.
simi valley
Review for: Medium more...
i am really picky where I get my makeup from but my foundation is always going to be Mac the reason being is because it makes me look natural and I love that I am not the type of person that wears a lot of make up. This Foundation dose not make me look orange and it stays on until I get home from a long day at the club. I highly recommend this product
Whitney B.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Dark Plus more...
I really like this foundation, it is perfect for those days when you want that “no makeup” makeup look. This is very light coverage which is perfect for me. It is not drying to the skin which is another big plus! Paired with the pressed powder it really evens out skin for a flawless look. It also has a somewhat dewy finish however it doesn’t look oily.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
More of a primer than an actual foundation. The coverage is barely there, but it feels I credible and does give your skin that Instagram filter look without the makeup. I just feel they should have advertised it as a primer and not a foundation
Aleisa M.
This is perfect if you’re looking for barely there coverage. People complain about the lack of coverage but it’s literally NEXT TO NOTHING. It’s extremely sheer so if you’re looking for coverage either spot conceal or get something else because this is comparable to the Glossier skin tint. I personally love this for when I want a little something but don’t want to wear foundation!
Christina L.
Review for: Medium Deep more...
My favorite foundation right now! It is the only one I have found that literally matched my skin tone perfectly. I have both olive and yellow undertones, so most makeup is pink or orange on me. I hate having to mix colors too, who has time for that when they are rushing in the morning? This foundation goes on beautiful and blends well it is even buildable. It is very lightweight and light to medium coverage which is all I need thankfully. It's good for both summer and winter as well.
Angelina H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Dark more...
I literally love this product for my no makeup makeup days. It gives the skin a radiant look, the coverage is very light. On days where I need more coverage I mix it into other foundations, and it's literally my favorite thing.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
keep seeing this liquid foundation and hearing about how good it is. Is it more of a full or partial cover? Is it matte or more illuminated? What about for combination skin and some aging eye skin and also some old acne scar spots
Danny m.
I need to find out is it a Matt or Dewey finish!!
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been seeing this foundation all over YouTube, has anyone tried it yet who has oily skin, if so how do you like it?
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
does anyone know how this compares to the Glossier skin tint? I really want minimal coverage and this sounds perfect. the skin tint is my go-to and if this is similar I want to pick it up to try out!!
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
I would really like to try out this foundation brand. since i have a dry skin, i would like to get some feedback about its application and its final texture