BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection Eye Shadow, Femme-FiLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare

Kerri C.
Mac's eyeshadow's are one of my favorite brands of eyeshadows. They have many shades that I like, and the colors stay on long, and never crease or anything. Even in the heat the colors stay great and look like they were just put on all day long!
Reese B.
Blythewood, SC
I bought this a few years back and it was my favorite go-to shadow for highlighting my brow bone. I even bought a back up when I saw one at a Cosmetic Company Outlet!
Emma E.
I purchased this discontinued eyeshadow from a retailer called 'All Cosmetics Wholesale." It's such a simple shimmery champange gold that can be worn alone on the lid for a daytime glow or smoked out with other shadows in the crease. Neverthless, it stands on its own and I always get compliments when wearing the color.
Helen A.
121nw68ave Miami, fl
Maravilloso producto se los recomiendo muchísimo dura cantidad de tiempo es espectacular . No c cae fácilmente mis expectativas son altas con este producto lo compraría muchísimas veces xq me encanta y si lo compraría si me encanta este producto
Delacie N.
Mac eyeshadow in general is great. This shade is great to add subtle shimmer or bold shine on top of more colored shadow. It's easily blended and buildable. It's long lasting and I would totally but it again and recommend it.
althea c.
This eye shadow is the best! I'm a big fan of eye shadows, I've tried many, because i think they give your eyes shape and color, so this mac eyeshadow managed to keep it natural and it lasts very long! Great eye shadow!!
Savanna K.
This eyeshadow was SO pigmented. I was very happy with how it met my expectations. I used this product until I hit pan. It's very easy to apply and easy to store. I would buy again if i had access to a MAC store!
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
THiS PRODUCT IS A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. I love it so so much, I use it all the time, and I completely love this and fell in love with it. It is amazing and applies so lovely and would definitely buy it again.
Roheena F.
I personally love the brand Mac and I'm a digger for bronzing and contouring and I use this one a lot it's not expensive easy to apply accordingly and long lasting
Candace R.
Denver
This is absolutely perfect for a great shine and an oil free-look. It matches just about any color scheme and goes with any ensemble.