BY CHEETOS® #24 in Frozen Appetizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
These babies are my new junk food. They are so good! I found out that Burger King was selling these and I had to have them. I love Mac and cheese in a box, especially crunchy items. Personally I loved how Burger King fried them like fries, on the box it says to bake them but, if you truly want them crispy and crunchy.. fry them. They are junk food, lol.

They have this cheesy crunchy coating on the outside and big noodle macaroni and cheese on the inside. You have to get them perfectly hot to get them to be melty and gooey. Unfortunately they don't have that much melty cheese to them but they are soft on the inside.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Yum! I would eat these for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and dessert. They are so addicting, so cheesy and just beyond words. These were my nosh frequently while pregnant. Delicious!
Daniella H.
These were gross. My toddler cousin was impressed but I think they are slimy and just weird tasting. No wonder it was discontinued.
mindy s.
Tekonsha, MI
Want to try so bad!! How do these taste? Can you distinguishly taste Cheetos? Where can I purchase these also?