BY MAC COSMETICS

With its easy-glide formula, Modern Twist Kajal Liner is a one-stroke wonder. Its soft, silky texture is perfect for applying eyeliner to the sensitive waterline, while its color intensity and extreme depth creates a look of unparalleled impact. It's long-wearing and waterproof, so your look is locked in for hours after applying. Color(s): black walnut, cat's meow, grey tide, groundbreaker, long espresso, new marine, nightcast, nothing on, ocean liner, polar ice, shoreline, squid, swamped. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner. Style Number: 5072688. see more...

MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid
  • "This liquid liner is great! Long lasting and goes on smooth. The tip is great for getting a smooth straight line. Great product!" in 4 reviews
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
I use this kajal liner for my lower eye lid. It is super dark and stays so long. Looks super classy! I have to reapply it every 6 hours.. ! Best part is it doesn't get smudged easily, unless you rub your eyes! Haha..
ANGEL R.
Love l8ve love mac is my go to liner brand, never smudges. But the twist ups often get stuck and i lose out on liner..bummer but i keep buying lol . Haven't found another brand just yet
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
I give this four out of five stars because I do love it but it's a little expensive! It's definitely long lasting which makes the money worth it all but at the end of the day, I don't wear eye liner a whole lot so it was more than what I wanted to spend!
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
I have always been a Mac fan so I was excited to use this liner. Was pretty easy to use and did not smudge or smear thru out the day. - plus I liked the packaging :)
Maria B.
Este producto es de larga duración, ademas no se corre la pintura del ojo, siendo asi, se puede utilizar para hacer un cateye y/o figuras para haloween..que ya se acerca
Teresa G.
Aberdeen, NJ
This stays really well in my waterline and does not pull at my eyes when applying. the twist up feature is great, being I'm pretty lazy about sharpening. I got mine at Nordstrom. I would probably repurchase.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This liner pencil is expensive compared to similar products at the drugstore, but I'm telling you it is worth it! Smudgeproof, pigmented, and long-wearing - what more could you ask for!
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the MAC modern twist kajal liner because I don't have to sharpen and when I'm in a hurry this is my best bet. Don't get me wrong I also use MAC eye liner pencils and I love those too.
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
I love how dark and creamy this liner is. It' glides on to your eye and it's waterproof as well as safe for the waterline. It lasted super long on my waterline.
Andrea p.
Miami, Florida
O didn't really like it so much, I don't know why because I have so many friends that use it! I think that sometimes the type of your skin is important
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this stay put all day?
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this stay on well? Also, how smooth is it?
Samiya D.
Can someone suggest me for perfect dark black kajal or eyeliner. I am thinking of mac one again MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid