MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid uploaded by Margaret D.MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid uploaded by Stephanie B.MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid uploaded by Alejandra A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

With its easy-glide formula, Modern Twist Kajal Liner is a one-stroke wonder. Its soft, silky texture is perfect for applying eyeliner to the sensitive waterline, while its color intensity and extreme depth creates a look of unparalleled impact. It's long-wearing and waterproof, so your look is locked in for hours after applying. Color(s): black walnut, cat's meow, grey tide, groundbreaker, long espresso, new marine, nightcast, nothing on, ocean liner, polar ice, shoreline, squid, swamped. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner. Style Number: 5072688. see more...

Serena N.
Reno, NV
I fell in love with this brand the moment the girl in the MAC store showed me the perfect black eyeliner called Squid. I use it every day, it lasts all day without a lot of smudging, and it is actually black. I would buy this brand again, even if it costs 18 dollars.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally THE best black liner pencil ever! I can put this on my waterline in the morning and still have it on 12 hours later. It’s extremely pigmented, I’ve never had a liner be as smooth and as black as this one!
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it. have had it for a long time and it's super easy to apply, it's buttery and long lasting. I use it every day. The only bad thing is that its not thin so you can't use it for "cat" liner. But I highly recommended, it really is worth it.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
The intense color squid really made my small eyes open up! I have tried so many other liquid liners.They would sweat off or run but Mac Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid really lasts all day! Its applicator is easy to hold and glides over the eyelid gracefully! And opens up small eyes to be big and bold!Thanks for the confidence Mac! I got my eyes popping and my mam hopping!
Kassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is so buttery and easy to use. It slides right into a winged liner beautifully. I love how easy is glides on the skin and how pigmented it is. It lasts all day and night and will make any look go from boring to sexy
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner pencil is expensive compared to similar products at the drugstore, but I'm telling you it is worth it! Smudgeproof, pigmented, and long-wearing - what more could you ask for!
How do you spot it before and it's really good it works really well the liner tip is extremely good I love it I use almost every day I have like three of them definitely recommend this product it is amazing
Kellie M.
Goes on easy does smudge a bit but a lot less then other brands still can't find one that doesn't smudge. But this one doesn't leave me like a raccoon. If anyone knows of the best stay put eyeliner please let me know.
Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are supposed to be an soft “easy-glide formula”, but I found it only has light slip–not enough to slide around too easily but enough not to tug–with semi-opaque to mostly opaque coverage in one stroke. They felt creamier rather than waxy to me. On me, the formula wore between six and nine hours on me before noticeably thinning. This one lasted for eight hours on the lower lash line, four hours on the waterline.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this kajal liner for my lower eye lid. It is super dark and stays so long. Looks super classy! I have to reapply it every 6 hours.. ! Best part is it doesn't get smudged easily, unless you rub your eyes! Haha..
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this stay put all day?
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this stay on well? Also, how smooth is it?
Samiya D.
Can someone suggest me for perfect dark black kajal or eyeliner. I am thinking of mac one again MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid