BY MAC COSMETICS

With its easy-glide formula, Modern Twist Kajal Liner is a one-stroke wonder. Its soft, silky texture is perfect for applying eyeliner to the sensitive waterline, while its color intensity and extreme depth creates a look of unparalleled impact. It's long-wearing and waterproof, so your look is locked in for hours after applying. Color(s): black walnut, cat's meow, grey tide, groundbreaker, long espresso, new marine, nightcast, nothing on, ocean liner, polar ice, shoreline, squid, swamped. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner. Style Number: 5072688. see more...

MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid
  • "This liquid liner is great! Long lasting and goes on smooth. The tip is great for getting a smooth straight line. Great product!" in 4 reviews
Sarah H.
MAC is very good at what they are good at. However there are some products I found disappointing. This is one of them. On the bright side I love the thin tip, easy application, and pigmentation. On the not so great side it is so runny! If my eyes water at all I have streaks running down my face. We all know what that does to the rest of our made up faces! I do not plan on buying it again. Especially when there are so many better options in this price range.
Serena N.
Sun Valley, NV
I fell in love with this brand the moment the girl in the MAC store showed me the perfect black eyeliner called Squid. I use it every day, it lasts all day without a lot of smudging, and it is actually black. I would buy this brand again, even if it costs 18 dollars.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
These are absolutely fabulous pencil liners. I found this product at my local TJ MAXX for a steal! The liner itself is very creamy and easy to use. All of the shades in the line are beautiful! 10/10 would recommend
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
I really like it. have had it for a long time and it's super easy to apply, it's buttery and long lasting. I use it every day. The only bad thing is that its not thin so you can't use it for "cat" liner. But I highly recommended, it really is worth it.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
The intense color squid really made my small eyes open up! I have tried so many other liquid liners.They would sweat off or run but Mac Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid really lasts all day! Its applicator is easy to hold and glides over the eyelid gracefully! And opens up small eyes to be big and bold!Thanks for the confidence Mac! I got my eyes popping and my mam hopping!
Kassandra M.
This liner is so buttery and easy to use. It slides right into a winged liner beautifully. I love how easy is glides on the skin and how pigmented it is. It lasts all day and night and will make any look go from boring to sexy
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Literally THE best black liner pencil ever! I can put this on my waterline in the morning and still have it on 12 hours later. It’s extremely pigmented, I’ve never had a liner be as smooth and as black as this one!
How do you spot it before and it's really good it works really well the liner tip is extremely good I love it I use almost every day I have like three of them definitely recommend this product it is amazing
Kellie M.
Goes on easy does smudge a bit but a lot less then other brands still can't find one that doesn't smudge. But this one doesn't leave me like a raccoon. If anyone knows of the best stay put eyeliner please let me know.
Jessika C.
These are supposed to be an soft “easy-glide formula”, but I found it only has light slip–not enough to slide around too easily but enough not to tug–with semi-opaque to mostly opaque coverage in one stroke. They felt creamier rather than waxy to me. On me, the formula wore between six and nine hours on me before noticeably thinning. This one lasted for eight hours on the lower lash line, four hours on the waterline.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this stay put all day?
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this stay on well? Also, how smooth is it?
Samiya D.
Can someone suggest me for perfect dark black kajal or eyeliner. I am thinking of mac one again MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Squid