BY MAC COSMETICS

The easy-glide formula makes this pencil a one-stroke wonder with a silky, soft texture perfect for rimming the sensitive waterline. Its colour intensity and extreme depth creates a look with unparalleled impact. The long-wearing, waterproof formula... see more...

Buy on ULTA
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I could literally rave about this product all day and all night. Waterproof! Stays all day! Squid is The blackest black that they carry next the Feline. Approved for your waterline, its a twist up so your not wasting any of your product. UGGGHH! I love modern twist kajals! literally Ive gone through atleast 5 or 6 of them. GET IT!
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this product.  These are so pigmented.  I love these so much.  They are my go to eyeliner when I want and eyeliner to stick all day.  I always have to restock!!!!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner, it's one of the best! I have extremely sensitive eyes and they water constantly, so needless to say I have a hard time finding an eyeliner that works well. I'm so impressed by this liner, it stays put and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I tightline and use in the waterline everyday. I love it and will definitely buy again
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
I love the ease of use in the Mac Modern Twist Kajal Liner! The tip is always ready to to without needing to carry a sharpener. The pigment is rich enough that the stick is true to color. It's long-lasting and stays on throughout the day. I use the Black color and I doubt I'd try anything else for everyday wear.
Grace H.
Saint Albans
This liner lasted the entire time I was at the festival! Sounds gross I know but I was only able to take what we call a "whores" bath the weekend I was there and so I simply wiped my face with a wet wash cloth leaving my eye makeup alone and it notonce smeared or ran! Even through the rain!
Tiana L.
Malden
This is my favorite waterline liner. I've tried many different products and this always works best for me. I never runs and lasts all day long, and is smudge proof! The price to quality is excellent and this product always lasts me so long. It is the only eyeliner I buy.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC's Modern Twist Kajal Liner is so soft and creamy and applies very easily. The color is bold and looks gorgeous. However with that said it doesn't last all day like I'd like, but that's okay. Pencils are easy to keep on hand for quick touch ups!
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one I have been using for a while now. It is perfect and easy to put on. It doesn't smear even if you cry that's the best part. I have tried others and usually by half day it rubs off.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg it's Mac I know that there has been some off products lately but this is a great buy it's so creamy and pigmented I absolutely love it you have to try it
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time and I didn't really like it. It didn't go on my eyes very well and it also kept breaking when I was applying it.