BY MAC COSMETICS

A luxurious domed face powder Slowly baked & blended with minerals Gives a dimensional yet natural matte finish Provides low coverage Ideal for setting & fixing foundation Or uses as a touch-up throughout the day see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This powder is great! I love all of these MSF naturals because they don’t look caked on. This color is very warm so I have to use it when I’m super tan or doing a fitness show. It’s the perfect color for fitness competitions to match your orange bronze tan. Lol This is nice used as an eyeshadow also like brown script in the crease. I recommend it!
Priya S.
San diego, CA
I use this product every single day for highlighting and contouring! They have a skin like Texture that makes it really easy to blend and create a realistic effect. It’s great alone or on top of cream products to set. I also love that it’s a mineral product and lasts a really long time
Shobha S.
I don’t really believe that I will be repurchasing this product. It was suggested by a professional and it is easy to apply. However, it just doesn’t seem like an essential product and doesn’t make that much difference in the look of my skin.
Sophie A.
I have used this to contour my face. Mac products are forever my favorite to use for my face. The powder never makes you look cakey which is a huge plus for me and a reason why recommended to anyone that wants decent makeup.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this product in my clients. It is very light weight and stays in place all day. Easy to apply and give a beautiful glow. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I will definitely buy again.
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is my go to bronzer. On days when I don’t want to wear a lot of makeup I use it. And days when I do wear a lot of makeup. It’s so smooth and buttery. Looks amazing on the skin. Kissed by the sun!
Thailand R.
Liberty
I love this product! This finishing powder gives me a vibrant look! I could use it all the if I were the type to wear makeup everyday. But I love it and I recommend purchasing this product! I would if I were you!
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
I use this as a bronzer and love it. It doesn’t separate on the skin and leave it looking splotchy. It doesn’t put too much color on the skin and leaves “contour” looking very natural and sun kissed
Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
Best used when you spray your brush with setting spray and then dip in the powder and apply to the face for a more airbrushed look. When applied dry it kind of looks cakey