MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

Are there any less expensive dupes for this?
[product:mac-mineralize-skinfinish-21] is this long lasting? good for oily skin?
What is your opinion of this product? since I would like to know how it works on dry skin
Start your review of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural!
Christina J.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Christina J.
Love this powder, actually gives you a nice natural finish. Again this is a bit on the pricey side
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder! I have it in a medium golden color. I use it on the top of my foundation. I have oily/combo skin and this powder helps to set my makeup. My face doesn't get oily throughout the day and the product doesn’t clog my pores. It is very light on you, and you don’t feel it on your skin at all. It’s easy to apply and it makes your skin look flawless. Love it ♥️
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Jackie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this powder as my bronzer I could say I like it and easy to work into the skin really pigmented a little glides down quickly to the skin .
Sheila B.
Montgomery, AL
I have been using MSF in Light for years. I've strayed away but always come back to this powder. The finish is like none other, not completely matte, but with a very beautiful "glow". I have pretty normal skin and I don't find this to make me more oily and it doesn't have that powdery look. You can always spray Fix Plus to set your powder. It looks like skin. The price tag is a little steep, but I don't mind because I know it is going to perform well and since I don't wear foundation, this powder is all I wear day to day. The packaging could be better, the powder flies out and lands in the lid, but I just use my kabuki brush to pick it up and apply to my face. The more you buff it into the skin, the better it will look. I hope MAC never discontinues this powder because it is amazing!
Azliana J.
Hoboken, NJ
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Azliana J.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Azliana J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this after I saw sir John talked about it. I cannot emphasis how good this powder is. I mean this is very different than Charlotte Tilbury air brush power. They both are so good but this mac mineralize powder is just miraculous lol. This will just smoothen your skin once you are done with everything and the final result is amazing!
Mariam O.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Mariam O.
My favorite finishing powder! I don’t think I can live without this stuff! No other powder really compares. It does what it says. Lightweight. Good coverage and pulls my makeup look together. It’s a 10/10! Get this powder!!
Rachele N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Rachele N.
I know this a oldie but a goodie. Lowkey close to hitting pan. My mom is the one who put me on to this. Been using this a lot lately. I just like how smooth is makes my face. I usually use this to set my foundation. I just think this an overall good powder to have and you cant wrong with this.
Macarena D.
Oakland Park, FL
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Macarena D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Flawless look and super natural finish is what you are searching? This is the powder
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Jade N.
This is a great powder for touch ups or to apply as a setting powder if you are oily. I would not recommend it for just a foundation because there is not much pigmentation!
Chesica E.
Marietta, GA
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Chesica E.
I use this powder in the color Dark. There is a slight pearlescent effect to the powder that makes my skin look so gorgeous and smooth. It is easy to use when setting my makeup and retouching throughout the day.

199 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rana I.
Canton, MI
il y a 7 mois
M.A.C In Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter is this long lasting? good for oily skin?
Vanessa A. il y a 6 mois
It’s long lasting, good for combo skin, it’s not a setting powder
Olivia S.
Moss side, Manchester
il y a un an
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural I wanna try this so bad, how well does this work?
Sj V. il y a un an
I love it on my tan skin! Looks so natural