BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

Is this a highlighter or a blush?
Is this product glittery or luminous ?
Are there any less expensive dupes for this?
Start your review of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural!
Belen M.
Maastricht
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Belen M.
Perfect bronzer for people with light skin. It doesn’t have sun protection. The tone is perfect for a professional finish. It looks very natural in your skin. That’s why I would buy it again.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Love the finish of this powder! #flawless I am combination skin and it leaves my skin matte. I have purchased this 3 times. It lasts long!
Eliza E.
Perfect powder to use on top of makeup and a shade lighter for your undereye concealer! It makes it perfect and with no flashback or powdery effect what you mostly get with translucent or baking powder.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
Love it I got the medium plus A24 mineralize skin finish I love it on my. Hecks great product😄 in love with it after my make up my whole face looks great/amazing.
Kenya T.
Atlanta, GA
Great everyday wear, sometimes I use it by itself just to take that oily look away. Gives off a very cute natural look.
Razie S.
I have to say I love this powder by MAC Cosmetics. It's nice, it's light, it gives just that finish I look for. I can say it lasts quite a long time even with my oily skin. It has a matte finish and with a make up fix spray it looks great. I will definitely buy again!
Ann S.
I absolutely love this powder because it’s very light and is perfect for touching up throughout the day.  you have to be careful though because if you get carried away your skin will look a bit cakey.
Jessica L.
Velserbroek, NH
Ik gebruik dit poeder als foundation op dagen dat ik niet veel dekking wil maar toch een beetje kleur op mijn gezicht nodig heb. Dit poeder is daar echt perfect voor. Het geeft een mooie natuurlijke finish, het is redelijk op te bouwen en met een setting spray erover is het effect nog natuurlijker. Bijwerken is supermakkelijk, maar is bij mij eigenlijk nooit nodig.
Femke S.
Tilburg, Noord
Reeeeaaallly nice! I loved this product it made me look perfect like my skin was so soft like it has never been before
Yasmine S.
m
Love this powder! It is amazing if you have dry skin! It sets your makeup but doesn’t leave it dry or cakey. It gives a natural finish: not too matte. Perfect for everyday.

201 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rana I.
Canton, MI
il y a 2 ans
M.A.C In Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter is this long lasting? good for oily skin?
Vanessa A. il y a 2 ans
It’s long lasting, good for combo skin, it’s not a setting powder