MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersM.A.C. Cosmetics
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 035 Ounce

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce

A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH

me gusto mucho los productos liquida y polvo de mac no soy la mejor en esto soy nueva pero son buenos gracias
Does this shade come across orange or would it make a nice bronzer shade?
Is this product worth the price? I’ve been looking for a good bronzer for so long but I don’t want to spend out of my budget if it’s just as good as any drugstore one!
Start your review of Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce!
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Simple face today just powder and bronzer, I love the way this sits on my skin and it’s so golden it gives you a glow without a highlighter or anything! I just love the formula!
TatiCamar C.
Smithtown, NY
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by TatiCamar C.
Review for: Give Me Sun
BEST EVER!! I have been using the MAC Mineralize skinfinish for a while now and it is by far the best! The one I use is "Give me sun" and let me tell you... a little goes a loooong way! Seriously all you need is to put a little on and it looks fantastica! I would say this lasts me like 2-3 months no jokea love it!
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Aiza G.
Review for: Give Me Sun
This bronzer is okay I’m giving it a 4 star because I feel like it’s too orange on my face but The tips of how you really apply this product is just simple dab a small amount in your brush and apply it smoothly and slowly and just add an highlighter on top of your cheek and blend it smoothly! Overall this product is okay will I purchase it again probably not ... I’m still on hunt for a good forever must have bronzer 😊
Sharee S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Oh, baby, this is a great product and creates the perfect result for me. I love how it has a natural glow look to it. When I apply this to my face, it automatically brightens it and calls for a great look.
Emily C.
Eugene, OR
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Give Me Sun
Best. Bronzer. Ever. It’s so warm, beautiful and natural on the skin. I don’t use it to look natural, but it can be lol
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,012 reviews
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Heather L.
Review for: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce
So pretty! I love anything MAC it’s gentle on skin and goes on smooth with a pretty finish. Love all the different swirls of Golden tan’s
Tiffany H.
New York City
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Tiffany H.
Review for: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce
My top favorite powder it matches my skin tone so well I use it to blend my makeup as a finishing powder and I’m able to even wear it without foundation for a simple day it gives me the right amount of coverage without it looking like I have makeup on and it gives my skin a beautiful glow [product:mac-mineralize-skinfinish-natural-dark-10/g/0.35oz]
Desiree T.
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Desiree T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Give Me Sun
The highlight is very blinding but you can make it very natural looking. The price Mac asks for is accurate for the the size the highlighter is. I recommend this purchase, out of all the highlighters I’ve tried this is my fave!!!
Stefanie L.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce
Love MAC products! This is by far one of my favorite bronzer/highlighters out there! It gives my skin a nice tan tint with an amazing glow, my skin tone is medium & I usually have combination skin but it’s the winter right now and my skin is more dry than oily right now. I would most definitely recommend this product as im literally almost out so a I need to take a trip to ULTA to go and get some more!!!
Heidi M.
Sanford, FL
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder for Women, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Heidi M.
Review for: Give Me Sun
Love the Mac Mineralized SkinFinish Powder! Gives a great sun kissed look and a touch a shimmer! Sometimes I use on my eyes and cheeks for a light dusting. Not very expensive and incredibly versatile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...