BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation. A combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines, for a more even tone. The light-reflecting, natural satin finish makes skin appear refined, revitalized and refreshed with a new purity, softly lit from within. SPF 15 adds the perfect finishing touch of sun protection. Features our 77-Mineral Complex, Shea Butter and Vitamin E. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Satin Finish. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Emily H.
Fullerton, CA
 I feel very conflicted about this foundation. I absolutely love the moderately dewy  finish, however I had a very difficult time spreading this out over my face.  First I tried using my favorite real techniques foundation brush and found that this product settled horribly into all of my pores despite using  a pore filling primer.  I next used my favorite sponge in hopes to avoid the settling to pores which was successful, however the foundation then became very patchy regardless of how much product you used.  Perhaps this was user error however I found the foundation difficult to use. If one could easily won this out in a way that I could not achieve I think this would be an absolutely stunning foundation.
Karina L.
Well didn't really buy it for me but as a gift for my mom there on her birthday she loves it and it leaves a nice sheen and soft look to the skin personally a great for someone or just for you to enjoy!!
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc30
This was a great formula I use this with my Mac concealer and it works amazing it is very full coverage. It’s not to heavy but it is a dewy finish. But I use the Mac setting powder.
Angelle G.
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc30
I have dry skin and thought this foundation would be good for my skin but it's actually too moisturizing and makes my skin oily. It separates throughout the day. I do like to use it mixed with a more matte foundation.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc30
This is my favorite day time liquid foundation. Sheer to medium buildable coverage Gives you that satin ‘no makeup’ perfect skin look. Blurs fine lines and wrinkles, it’s really hydrating but lasts all day.
Karen P.
wahiawa
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc42
Okay I love this!!! I got the nc42! And it’s a perfect match on my skin it all depends on the season! I really love this because it’s lightweight and medium to full coverage! Definitely recommend this to everyone !
Amanda M.
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
This foundation is perfect for sensitive skin. The formulation is light, buildable, and has a hint of sparkle thanks to the mineralize-addition. The formula can come on a little oily though, so I would more recommend it for dry skin types! I have very acne-prone skin though and have never felt as if this foundation creates breakouts, which is a huge bonus for me. The coverage is fuller but not complete coverage, so if you have a lot of areas you want to coverup, I encourage a fuller concealer to pair with this.
cinna R.
Wilmington , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product. I'm 25 years old with combination skin and a couple fine lines here and there. I really love this product! its unlike a lot of Mac products in the way that its light weight and feels like your wearing nothing with a good amount of coverage. I wouldn't suggest this to someone with oily skin without a good primer. I also would say this foundation is for a good light day look. very natural looking.
Blake S.
Orland, IN
I was at the Mac counter and asked a worker there what product would be best for dry skin and have a medium to full coverage. She recommended this. This is a nice foundation for dry skin, its silky and the shade matches my skin perfectly, but im really upset at the coverage. Its hardly medium coverage... but a beautiful foundation if you dont need a lot of coverage!!!
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
Gorgeous medium coverage. Doesn't emphasize my fine lines, which is a freaking miracle. Stays on the skin, which is also a freaking miracle - most of the time my skin just soaks up foundation and somehow I'm left with scraps on the surface. Definitely not with this bad boy. Does feel a little heavy on the face, but that's the price I'll pay for long wear-time and an actual skin tone match.
Amy P.
Burnet, TX
I'm always up for trying new foundations! Could someone please tell me what is a "Mineralized" foundation? I like something that's full coverage I have some dark spots I like to keep covered up. Would this be good to try? Oh P.S. I have oily skin 😩
Lola H.
Canton, MA
Is this good for dry skin? Ive used powder or liquid to powder types but they end up just sitting on my skin.
Jennifer L.
I've never purchased a foundation from MAC. What drug store foundation or other high end would this be most similar to? I have dry skin and the word moisture really is appealing to me.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I haven't tried mac mineral yet been using Lancome and I have very dry skin. Does this help moisturizing skin as well
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I generally have oily skin in the T zone. Does this foundation make your skin oilier?