3 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation. A combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines, for a more even tone. The light-reflecting, natural satin finish makes skin appear refined, revitalized and refreshed with a new purity, softly lit from within. SPF 15 adds the perfect finishing touch of sun protection. Features our 77-Mineral Complex, Shea Butter and Vitamin E. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Satin Finish. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Michael P.
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
In love with and with this idea but the execution was not the best when it comes to the formula. The finish is SOOO beautiful but slides like no other and most people don't really understand the need of setting it but even if you try it doesn't really take the powder.
The only people I feel I'd recommend this for people with try skin but dry skin or not this absolutely needs to be set with a powder and if you're combo to oily this foundation works with your oil throughout the day so shine will always come through and is something that WILL need to be touched up throughout the day and honestly a tad bit constantly if you're crazy oily like me 😂
The finish is beautiful and translucent and makes you look healthy but it's not a reliable foundation. It's something that you always need to keep up with dry or oily.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc42
I have dry skin and it works wonders for me. It feels very light on the skin and since I got the right colour for my skin tone it looks like a second. The "moisturised", dewy finish looks nice too and it makes my dry skin look naturally moisturised. It is sort of sheer looking, but the coverage can be built up, however, I personally don't find the need for more coverage.
I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin, because of its dewy finish, though.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I loved this product. It had all the right coverage (including SPF) and had a fantastic shine/sparkle to it that made highlighter pretty much unnessecary for me. It was great for my combination skin and I would totally buy it again if the product wasn't so damn expensive. I don't really have the money to spend nearly $50 on a bottle of foundation every few months. I decided to go with a cheaper (although not as good option) for long term use.
cinna R.
cinna R.
Wilmington , DE
I recently purchased this product. I'm 25 years old with combination skin and a couple fine lines here and there. I really love this product! its unlike a lot of Mac products in the way that its light weight and feels like your wearing nothing with a good amount of coverage. I wouldn't suggest this to someone with oily skin without a good primer. I also would say this foundation is for a good light day look. very natural looking.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Reeds Spring, MO
Review for: M A C Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, Nc42
Im an NC20 and have been using this foundation for a year. As I have a dry skin, I found this foundation extremely moisturizing. It leaves a dewy beautiful glow for half a day. The reason I took 1 lippie off is because it will turn somewhat very oily after 4-5 hours. So, I have to blot my face once or twice. Comparing to NARS All Day Illuminating Foundation, I think this one does not set on the face as good as Nars'.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
I got this foundation one summer and loved the color I was matched with. I went with this formula because I normally have very dry skin. It seemed wonderful at first; it was easy to apply and looked flawless. My problem with this foundation is that it makes me look like a grease ball. When they say "moisture foundation" they mean it. It helps with a setting powder, but I just don't like the formula.
Maranda H.
Maranda H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I decided to buy this product because I saw a fellow beauty blogger buy it and it looked amazing on her skin. Now I know MAC is super unhealthy for your skin and it's not meant to be worn daily but instead I bought it anyways. I wore it one day and there were little bumps on my skin. Now I have worn drugstore make-up and plenty of prestige brands that didn't have this effect. I will never use again.
alycia r.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I'm not quite sure how i felt about this foundation. I loved the fact that is was more lightweight than their other products, but I didn't like the "glitter/shimmer" aspect of it. I understand it's mineralized but i think in a foundation it makes it look a little tacky. I did however love how light their foundations got. I found that there was a shade too light for me, that rarely happens!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, CA
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
This is good coverage but it doesn't last all day for me. I like something with more base to it, this was very very light and watery. It was a little too expensive for what you received and you need to use more of it than another brand. I use a sponge and it just soaked it up, you need a brush to apply. I have way too hard of a time using brushes without getting lines.
Mara A.
Mara A.
Fremont, CA
Review for: MAC 'Mineralize' Moisture Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I've always been a fan of MAC foundations and this one is no exception. It's probably my favorite so far because I'm all about the glow and this one definitely gives me that look. It's not too thick and in my opinion it's the perfect consistency. I don't get oily throughout the day when I use this and it lasts for about 6-8 hours depending what I'm doing.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
Is this good for dry skin? Ive used powder or liquid to powder types but they end up just sitting on my skin.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Burnet, TX
I'm always up for trying new foundations! Could someone please tell me what is a "Mineralized" foundation? I like something that's full coverage I have some dark spots I like to keep covered up. Would this be good to try? Oh P.S. I have oily skin 😩
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I've never purchased a foundation from MAC. What drug store foundation or other high end would this be most similar to? I have dry skin and the word moisture really is appealing to me.
Lina N.
Lina N.
Makes my nose look oily. Does it happen to you too?
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I generally have oily skin in the T zone. Does this foundation make your skin oilier?