BY MAC COSMETICS

FullDescription:
A Combination Of Powders In This Cream-gel Emulsion Formula Creates An Optical Blurring Effect That Virtually Diminishes Imperfections And Fine Lines For A More Even Tone. The Light-reflecting, Natural Satin Finish And Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage Make Skin Appear Refined, Revitalized And Refreshed With A New Purity, Softly Lit From Within. Spf 15 Adds The Perfect Finishing Touch Of Sun Protection. Features Our M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex, Shea Butter And Vitamin E.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I think if you have really dry skin this would be good for you. I got this mid summer because I wanted something light in the 110 degree weather here. But it ultimately made my face feel so sticky, and even with powdering. Mid day my nose and chin was so oily the foundation was slipping around and I had to return it. And I'm not too oily of a person. I think it would also be really great for aging skin as matte foundation seems to emphasize fine lines and wrinkles.
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: NC42 more...
This is a good foundation, but it’s not one of my top foundations. It is good for dry skin and has a dewy finish. I would say that it is medium coverage, but it really depends on how much you use. The application is not the easiest as it takes a few layers to get a good amount of coverage. I find it hard to really get the finish I want when using this foundation.
Emily H.
Fullerton, CA
 I feel very conflicted about this foundation. I absolutely love the moderately dewy  finish, however I had a very difficult time spreading this out over my face.  First I tried using my favorite real techniques foundation brush and found that this product settled horribly into all of my pores despite using  a pore filling primer.  I next used my favorite sponge in hopes to avoid the settling to pores which was successful, however the foundation then became very patchy regardless of how much product you used.  Perhaps this was user error however I found the foundation difficult to use. If one could easily won this out in a way that I could not achieve I think this would be an absolutely stunning foundation.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: NW15 more...
I tried this a few times before forming an opinion and I can honestly say I really like this foundation, especially for dry or mature skin. It is a very runny formula but blends out super nicely on skin and has medium coverage. I don’t find that it clings to dry patches either which is a plus so overall I’m happy with it.
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: NC15 more...
I’ve been on a difficult hunt for the best foundations for my insanely dry skin, and unfortunately this one was a flop for me :( It goes on very wet but blends out easily, however it never really dries down. I tried a few different brush/sponges, primer and no primer, mixed w another foundation. It always separates on my chin, so bad even my husband noticed (he asked if I had flakey skin....). It is also very wet, if you apply a bit of powder to the t zone you just look totally flawless. But that only lasts about an hour. Returned and moving on....
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: NC30 more...
I bought this foundation super randomly at a MAC counter one day because I wanted to try a new foundation. The foundation is very runny, so if that isn't your thing, it is best to stay away. I would say it is light to medium coverage. 2 pumps covered my whole face with  beauty blender. This is a natural look kind of foundation. Does not cover a whole lot, but to be fair I did not try to build it up. I think its  a good "I have a lunch date" kind of foundation.
Kelsey M.
Java, VA
Review for: Other more...
I’m a NW43
I love this foundation it applies smoothly an has medium to full coverage
I have really sensitive skin and it has never caused breakouts. I’ve been using it for the past 3 years!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The lady at Mac tried helping me and suggested this. I was searching for a foundation that would cover my redness yet not dry my skin out which is pretty hard. I absolutely did not like the way this looked on my skin. Everything still showed. If you have nice skin already this would probably be beautiful but this is a light coverage.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand has released it. It is beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. Its defiantly worth the price. You get great results and it will leave you very satisfied! I 100% recommended this to everyone!
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Review for: NC30 more...
This is my favorite day time liquid foundation. Sheer to medium buildable coverage Gives you that satin ‘no makeup’ perfect skin look. Blurs fine lines and wrinkles, it’s really hydrating but lasts all day.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
Is this good for dry skin? Ive used powder or liquid to powder types but they end up just sitting on my skin.
Jennifer L.
I've never purchased a foundation from MAC. What drug store foundation or other high end would this be most similar to? I have dry skin and the word moisture really is appealing to me.
Amy P.
Burnet, TX
I'm always up for trying new foundations! Could someone please tell me what is a "Mineralized" foundation? I like something that's full coverage I have some dark spots I like to keep covered up. Would this be good to try? Oh P.S. I have oily skin 😩
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I haven't tried mac mineral yet been using Lancome and I have very dry skin. Does this help moisturizing skin as well
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I generally have oily skin in the T zone. Does this foundation make your skin oilier?