MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15

MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15

A mineral-rich powder that provides medium buildable coverage and a natural look.

How is this powder foundation for oily skin? Is this good product in coverage and after application?
que acabado deja en la piel
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work well with extremely oily skin?
Start your review of MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15!
Wheaton, IL
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sandra G.
Decent foundation. Doesn’t get oily, so it’s useful in the summer and for people with oily skin. For people with dry skin, it’s better to use a liquid foundation.
Garland, TX
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Ana F.
What a great product. Matte finished. Light and super easy to use. This is a good choice. It's one of the best in the market.
Miami
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Giselle A.
Fluffy and light like a cloud :), love it! Great to use as setting powder or in its own. It’s sets my foundation smoothly, making my skin look healthy, smooth, and ready to go:). Great product :), would buy it again! Also it is light on face👍 and helps to make make up look natural and last for a day or night :).
Nj
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Mina A.
It is a very good product. I really recommend it. You must try this. It is very easy to spot.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This M.A.C. Mineralize Loose Powder is Everything. It goes on smoothly and lightly. Your pores can breath. The color of the powder matches the skin fantastically, making your skin movie star awesome. I can't say enough.
Mount Airy, MD
I love these powders because they are mineral, this makes my skin healthier. help me with acne
307 Prickle Pear Ct, Orlando, FL 32824
MAC 'Mineralize' Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Makeupbelleza K.
Excelente producto su textura es súper suave yo lo recomiendo a todas las personas con la piel grasa y el polvo suelto deja la piel con otra apariencia totalmente diferente si usted quiere algo para sellar este es el indicado
Eden prairie
I have been using MAC products for a while now. This is perfect product, easy to apply, gives a nice finish.
Briggsdale, CO
Love this. I use it with [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-studio-fix-fluid-foundation] and [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-pro-longwear-concealer] and it really works wonders! It’s my favorite powder and I would highly recommended it.
Vinton, LA
I love the finishing up of this product. It never bothered my skin. I'm very satisfied with this powder if your looking for good coverage and awesome finish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London, Greater London
il y a un an
Isha G. il y a 9 mois
BareMinerals is more concentrated than M.A.C and gives full coverage. Moreover it depends on your skin type.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a 2 ans
Kristin H. il y a un an
I find that the MAC has a more velvety finish vs. the Clinique powder. The Clinique powder has a more "dry" consistency vs. the MAC powder. I also feel that the MAC powder applies more evenly! I do feel too that the undertones of the Clinique run more pink which is not suitable for my shade/undertone (golden undertoned).
Sebring , FL
il y a 2 ans
Stefanie L. il y a un an
It truly works super amazing girl! You will not be disappointed the slightest bit! A little goes a long way so you do not need a bunch of powder on your brush. It literally lasts all day long, and goes literally perfect with your skin tone color!