BY MAC COSMETICS #24 in Powder Foundation

Full Description:
A Silky, Mineral-rich Powder Foundation That Brushes On To Deliver Medium Buildable Coverage And A Natural Look. Gives Skin A Smooth, Natural Dimensional Finish With Exceptional Luminosity And A Velvet-soft, Comfortable Feel.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides Lasting Wear
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • Non-drying
  • Talc-, Fragrance- And Wax-free
  • For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Desired Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

• How does this compare to the solid, powder compact? 1 Answers
  • you like this product?1 Answers
  • Does this product have any flash back and I know it's a Fondation...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
OH GOODNESS I love this loose foundation powder! I always have this in my makeup bag. I always try other ones but I come back to it. Honestly you could use it as a loose powder if you get a lighter tone for baking. And then just get the actual one that matches your skin tone. I use this because I get a very low coverage for liquid foundation and this is a very light coverage too because I don't like my face looking super cakey. Like I said I also have a lighter shade that I use for baking when I really wanna do my make up. This is a MUST ♡
MadelineCope C.
Review for: MEDIUM DARK more...
Hands down one of my ride or die face powders. I swear by this formula, it looks incredible to set any skin type with. Most powder foundations are full coverage and mattifying, this powder gives sheer coverage (so it’s great for just setting the face) with a satin finish... so your skin still looks luminous like skin without the shine of a shimmer powder. I love the compact & loose!
MicKelle F.
I am accident prone, so I've dropped too many makeup products and broken them apart! Which makes me really love this product, because it's a loose powder and I don't have to worry if it falls off the counter! The coverage is really good as well, gives a more blended natural look!
Amanda L.
Collinsville, VA
Review for: Light more...
I like the Mac loose powder but it smells a bit odd, and it can tend to make you look cakey on top of liquid foundation. This is more of a product to use for light coverage by itself, rather than on top to set a liquid or cream.
Taylor T.
When I first started doing my make up i used to use this religiously. I love this because it’s such a delicate powder that makes you look so nice. I will probably buy some again and start reusing this again
Kardi 🦄.
Memphis, TN
Review for: DARK more...
By far the best! I use this almost every other day with regular facial routines! This doesn’t leave me all ashy like. I love the smooth finish and lasts all day! I would purchase this again and again!
Kaitlyn T.
Review for: MEDIUM DEEP more...
This powder foundation is good if you’re looking for a quicker Roy tune in the morning or just like a lightweight feel! However, it looks a little thick because of all of the little hairs on my face.
Jess B.
I cannot say one bad thing about mac! Every single one of their products are very high quality and are absolutely unbelievable! They blow any other Cosmetic Company out of the water for sure
Zaria M.
Bronx, NY
Very mess free. It has a mes cover so it doesnt get eveywhre. It doesnt make my makeup look dry and cracked when i use it like most powders. It was also vey easy to find a color match.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I am loyal to the MAC brand! I love this for when I want a no makeup makeup look. A good dupe or switch out is MUF powder. I use this on specific spots on my face to bake as well.
christabel a.
I have been looking for a foundation to suit my skin.I've tried many products but I'm not sure which one to settle for. Since I'm a Mac addict I'm wondering if any of the Mac foundation product will help. I have a normal/oily skin some times and its pretty confusing.
Makaela R.
Portsmouth, VA
Not a huge fan of loose powder to set my face but I do want to try this, will my makeup look cakey ? And what are your experiences with this product ?
Hope S.
Towson, MD
Does this make u look like you stuck your face in a bowl of flour?
mona K.
My concealers always crease under my eyes does this help to stop the creasing?
Gris H.
how this compare to Laura mercier loosing powder?