MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossM.A.C. Cosmetics

MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT

A sophisticated formula that keeps lips soft and supple, providing a modern shine.

MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT!
LELE U.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Mac Mineralize Lip Glass BE NICE
I don’t buy MAC products often, but purchased the MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT and was very pleased with my purchase. This is a tinted version of the original M·A·C Lipglass Clear and it is just as good, but provides a lovely color, with a bit of sheen. This is a product that is definitely worth the price!
KellyJean P.
Venice
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Mac Mineralize Lip Glass BE NICE
Love the gloss and this color. Just the perfect amount of color. Lips didn’t dry out but it had to be reapplied multiple times.
Natalie S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT
Such a great product! Really glossy and adds some texture to the look. I recommend all of these to anyone that loves lip gloss.
Sabina P.
Iasi
Review for: MAC Mineralize Lip Glass PRECIOUS FRUIT
Such a great product! It's the perfect nude color on my lips. My lips look beautiful once applied and stays moist for hours on end.

Looking for your answer?