BY MAC COSMETICS

This sophisticated formula keeps lips soft and supple, providing a luminous, modern shine. Smoothes on with a plush applicator. 12 pearlescent shades in stylish new packaging. 0.2oz. Imported. - Colors: Be Nice,Cheerful,Fashion Perk,Got Style,Lovingly... see more...

Tempest S.
Tempest S.
Omg lord knows I love a good lip color! It’s not sticky like other gloss lip colors! The color lasted for about 6 hrs but I was definitely active so if you’re out on a chill night you don’t have to worry about continuous application! I definitely recommend you go into your nearest Mac store and try it out !
Abby E.
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
MAX has the best glosses! I have an addiction for lip gloss. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous nude color. I actually have an entire drawer full of them, and 80% (or more) are MAC. The scent is yummy & the colors are amazing!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
I love love love this product works amazing !!!! Would definitely recommend again this is a very long lasting and inexpensive also easy to apply which I love !!!! I already have recommended this to others
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite gloss formula from MAC because it's not sticky at all! It's so creamy and has great color payoff. I wish they had more types of colors/finishes.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
York, PA
Mac always stays and is long lasting, I can't preach it enough. It's definitely worth the money your spending for how long it lasts and how good it looks!
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
San Antonio
Love , love mac gloss  this formula is not as sticky as the others just like any gloss you have to reapply but I don't mind because I love Mac lip gloss !!
Asha J.
Asha J.
Fargo, ND
Mac lipglosses and lipsticks are the best mac lipglosses are amazing and long lasting. When you apply it on it doesn't feel sticky or anything it feels nice on the lips.
Julie S.
Julie S.
high point, NC
This colors Sooo I pretty! And goes on so smooth! Not clumpy or sticky.pretty much stays put and is super for the price
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
My favorite product ever i love it soo much. I recommended it too everyone . i stand by it it looks good on anybody ..
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Davenport , WA
I love how shiny these are but they're a little too sticky for my taste. Good for pictures but not for everyday