BY MAC COSMETICS

This sophisticated formula keeps lips soft and supple, providing a luminous, modern shine. Smoothes on with a plush applicator. 12 pearlescent shades in stylish new packaging. 0.2oz. Imported. - Colors: Be Nice,Cheerful,Fashion Perk,Got Style,Lovingly... see more...

Brandy S.
Brandy S.
I love love love this product works amazing !!!! Would definitely recommend again this is a very long lasting and inexpensive also easy to apply which I love !!!! I already have recommended this to others
Asha J.
Asha J.
Fargo, ND
Mac lipglosses and lipsticks are the best mac lipglosses are amazing and long lasting. When you apply it on it doesn't feel sticky or anything it feels nice on the lips.
Julie S.
Julie S.
High Point, NC
This colors Sooo I pretty! And goes on so smooth! Not clumpy or sticky.pretty much stays put and is super for the price
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
My favorite product ever i love it soo much. I recommended it too everyone . i stand by it it looks good on anybody ..
Stef T.
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
I love love love Mac products . The lip glosses are such stunning colours but I don't tend to wear my Mac glosses often as I find them to sticky I don't like a sticky gloss . Reasonably priced for a higher end product
Kira S.
Kira S.
Medley, FL
I love the glass
mineralize of mac, not only bring luster to my lips, soft jean, a light
texture and a rich smell, have a beautiful variety of colors. I recommend them for night looks by their brightness.
I would buy them again.
Jemma 🎀.
Jemma 🎀.
Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.
Elenaa...† L.
Elenaa...† L.
Me encanto como quedo y el resultado fue el que yo esperaba sin duda alguna , lo volveria a comprar y cumplio todas mis expectativas
El simple echo de poder comprar o adquirir estos productos son lo mejor ya que son lo mejor y tienen un pigmento impresionante