MAC Mineralize Glass Vibrant Vibe

A sophisticated formula that keeps lips soft and supple, providing a modern shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Mineralize Glass Vibrant Vibe!
Product Highlights
Non sticky, long lasting, very shiny and pretty, my must have gloss product! And I would agree with the price pointin reviews
Muscat
Beautiful shade.. Perfect colour fod my skintone.. I love the smell of this lipstick.. It smells soo damn good..
Ciudad de Mexico
MAC Mineralize Glass Vibrant Vibe uploaded by Jessica C.
I really did not like this product very much, I feel that its consistency is a bit strange and sticky, besides the color does not look so cute already applied to the lips.
delhi
I don't usually prefer lipgloss but this one exceeded my expectations... its glossy and gives a tint of colour to the lips. U also use it on top of a matte lipstick to give it a glossy finish...
This is my absolute favourite lip gloss ever!  I get so many compliments when I wear this gloss on it's own. The consistency is lovely, I forget I'm wearing it. My lips feel moisturized and content. I LOVE this colour too and wish I could get it again here in Canada. For some reason we can no longer access Fashion Perk but if we could I would order another 1 or 2 as mine is almost empty. LOVE IT!
Lizella, GA
The shine and color is great. I actually own the color "K9s" which is a deep Ruby red. It goes on smoothly and shines like glass as the name indicates. I like to wear it over matte colors.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite fall and winter red! This gloss is a high shine gorgeous berry color! Love the packaging and the applicator is great! These glosses have great wear power and intense color payoff. Love this gloss but it is on the stickier side so may not be for you if you like smoother formulations.
Me encanta este tono labial, deja una marca mate en tus labios que duran unas horitas, perfecto botecito para llevar a cualquier evento y retocarse.
Chiefland, FL
High marks for now, my friends up north say it is amazing so I am definitely waiting for it to come to my neck of the woods so I can be amazed too.
Newark Nottinghamshire , Nottinghamshire
Good formula that keeps my lips soft,supple, provides a nice shine. Isn't sticky, Has nice applicator.
Batna
jet s very good priducsublime  i feel like i dont make any thing up my lips it realy so good i advice any lady to make this mark.c ginial

Looking for your answer?