BY MAC COSMETICS

Good for all skin types; particularly benefits dull and/or dry complexions By MAC see more...

Candy A.
Tulare
This is the greatest product hands-down it went on perfectly on my skin I got so many compliments for my coworkers they gave me a great coverage and I didn’t need to touch up I highly recommend you buy this product you will definitely not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future this is the greatest product hands-down went on perfectly on my skin I got so many compliments for my coworkers they gave me great coverage and I didn’t need to touch up I highly recommend you buy this product you will definitely not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future!!!
Malinda G.
I am a huge fan of Mac Cosmetics but when they took away the moistureblend compact I was upset. I have the Mac Mineralizer it’s nice and had full coverage but what I hate it oxidized a tad bit darker.
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I do like this foundation, it was the first foundation that I had ever owned. It can come off thick and a little heavy but you can try blending it out. I don't use it anymore but it was a good foundation for first timers
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
This product is good for all skin types and shades. It stays on all day and i never have to reapply. The price is a bit pricey but for what it does i will pay it. I actually have two shades, one for winter and one for summer. I highly recommend to anyone.
Swati R.
The most raved product.its best for oily skin beauties but for dry skin i would recommend using heavy moisturizer.i have oily skin and its perfect for me. It provides good coverage,gives matte finish which stays on for long time.though it gives full coverage it doesnt feel heavy.has plenty of shades to choose from.the only con i see is it accentuates dry patches around my nose which can be fixed with extra moisturizing.its really great product.
Apryl N.
This foundation to me feels chalky for some reason. It does provide good coverage, but in my opinion you see all of the makeup and it doesn't seemlessly blend into the skin. I've tried the prep and prime to get it to be more matte and blended but this wasn't a huge help either. Overall, the consistency just doesn't work for me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.
Pamela W.
San Marcos, CA
Talk about flawless! I usually like to use very light liquid foundation and then dust this powder all over. I have only purchased it once due to it being kind of expensive. If you have the funds for a nice glowing finish then I recommend this product.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
I like this powder foundation, I have a few on the go but seem to use this the most, gives good coverage and NC37 is perfect for me, as long as I moisturise well. I go over it with my subtle highlighter powder and that gives it a lovely glow :D
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
As it seems to me that it is good, however it is not my favorite. The spine it brings leaves you very badly finished but if you apply it with another sponge or brush if you notice the improvement in the finish, the good thing is that it lasts relatively long and that it does not feel unpleasant when it is applied to the skin
Lainey R.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love MAC Mineralized foundation and used it for years however I recently switched to MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation due to my oily skin. Although the mineral foundation is great and provides extra coverage it eventually seeps into my skin and creates an oily glow therefore I would constantly have to reapply! I still love it but due to my oiliness I now stick to the studio fix for a more minimal application daily.