BY MAC COSMETICS #34 in Powder Foundation

MAC Mineralize Foundation, NC25 (Compact) A lightweight, lush texture nourishes skin instantly with mineral-rich hydration. The uniquely creamy fluid, ideal for dry skin, blends effortlessly. Rich with shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts... see more...

• Powder foundation or liquid???? And why!!!5 Answers
  • How does this do on oily skin?1 Answers
  • How long does this foundation last? 1 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
This powder gives the most lightweight anf full coverage I have ever used my entire life apart from airbrushed at the salon. It's way better than mineral makeup and has never left my face oily at the end of a long day. I don't even have to reapply the entire time at work, it covers as great by the end of the day as it does at the beg. I use it with Urban Decay concealer and I love it, zero need for foundation. I don't even need a concealer unless I've had a breakout around that time of the month, it's that great. I have some acne scars and redness on my skin and you'd never be able to guess I was even wearing makeup or I had any blemish or skin problems. I have an oily Tzone and by the end of the day using L'Oréal I'd have to use oil blotting pads because the oil was just so thick and overwhelming I couldn't take it. I've never had this problem using Stilla and better yet, I don't even have to use 1/2 the makeup products Id normally wear to achieve this level of amazing. So, yes the price is a Lil steep ( in the grand scheme of makeup prices-not really, versus drugstore or Walmart makeup brands it's def more expensive.) But if you take in account the fact you'll never need foundation and one compact lasts me a little over a month then it will actually save you money in the long run, plus the confidence and look you will feel from using it. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! I promise I wasn't paid to say this, and I never write reviews. I had to though on this one, you'll never even think of another makeup routine after this.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
I like this! I bought it in a very light shade and don't use it all over my face but more so highlighting the lower parts of my face like under my cheek contour. I haven't had any complaints about it and I have very dry skin so I'm not sure if I will continue to feel the same way during the wintertime and dryer months. I like the compact, I like the feel of the powder, the smoothness of it, etc. would like to try this in a darker shade. I don't care that it's MAC, I care how it performs. Btw, I've had no sensitivity or reactions to this thankfully.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This is the only powder I will ever use to set my face! I have used this for years and would be devastated if they ever discontinued it. I love it to set under my eyes and around my nose especially. I have oily to dry skin and this doesn't build up or look too heavy over my under eye concealer or look bad theoughout the day as my nose area gets oily. I use light plus and apply it with a damp beauty blender after I have blended out my foundatiom. It has a natural finish to it which is why i love it so much
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Wantagh , Ny
I purchased this in the shade give me sun recently and I haven't been able to put it down. I use it as a bronzer on my face everyday and it is the perfect way to bronze up my face. I have a medium tan skin tone when I fake tan and it is the perfect color on me where as if u have a lighter skin tone it might look orange because it is very warm toned. It does have a slight shimmer but nothing crazy I find that it makes me look glowing and perfectly bronzed.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Mineralize Foundation, 0.35 oz
This foundation is my holy grail! It's so full coverage it almost completely covers my facial hair. I have oily/combination skin, therefore my pores are HUGE. When I'm wearing this, they disappear. I also have acne-prone skin and this covers the scars from past breakouts, doesn't make me breakout, and honestly leaves my skin looking clearer after removal. Highly recommended if you don't mind paying the price
Amy B.
Amy B.
Review for: Mineralize Foundation, 0.35 oz
Mac used to be my go to brand, but I've found that their foundation doesn't work for my skin tone. I'm very pale and it just feels quite gloppy and for someone who maybe doesn't have good skin? I have dry, pale skin and this just gets really cakey on me. If you have skin that needs covering up, I'd recommend this. If you have good skin that doesn't need hiding, I'd recommend something else.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Corona, CA
This mineral powder has to be my favorite setting powder ever for normal to oily skin! As a professional makeup artist this is my go to in my kit for myself and my kit for clients. It leaves a perfect satin skin like finish while setting the makeup and controlling oil. It makes a great touch up powder as well because it is thin and won't start to crack or separate throughout the day.
Selena C.
Selena C.
MAC is a tried and true brand that has stood the test of time! Therected truly hasn't been anything I have purchased from MAC that I haven't loved! This particular product I love to set my liquid foundation with! No flashback when taking flash photos! It looks beautiful in pictures and real life! Give it a try and you won't be sorry! A staple in my makeup collection!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
MAC Mineralize Foundation has been a staple in my kit for years! It has a great range of shades, and looks good on just about every skin type. It can be used on its own for a soft light coverage or used to set foundation for some additional coverage. I also like knowing that the mineralize formula is good for my client's skin and my own!
Bertha V.
Bertha V.
Granada hills, Ca
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
This mineralized foundation is a lot more lightweight then there other foundation powders. However this foundation is only medium coverage so if you do light full coverage you would need to apply a lot more product on your face. It does give you a natural more sarin finish. Usually last up to 6-8 hours so replying is sometimes a must.
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Does this make you're face look cakey? I have used other powders in the past and my face can sometimes look awfully powdery and cakey
Naomi&Maeva F.
Naomi&Maeva F.
Edmonton
Powder foundation or liquid???? And why!!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Does it feel light on the skin?? Is it a good option for combo skin
Mellisa M.
Mellisa M.
I love MAC foundation, but my dermatologist thinks it's to heavy. I was looking into the MAC Mineralize Foundation and was wondering about the coverage. Is it a full coverage or a light coverage?
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Mount Pearl, NL
I'm a NW20, what colour should I get in this? I've had medium plus I think in. The summer in the past