BY MAC COSMETICS #19 in Powder Foundation

MAC Mineralize Foundation, NC25 (Compact) A lightweight, lush texture nourishes skin instantly with mineral-rich hydration. The uniquely creamy fluid, ideal for dry skin, blends effortlessly. Rich with shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts... see more...

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
I've been using this powder for a few years. Since first purchasing it I've never changed powders. I really like this combined with MAC foundation. It's gives my face a airbrushed looks to it. This has worked with my skin when it's been oily, dry, or combination. It really works with any skin type in my opinion. The price is on the more expensive side, but I don't mind because the product lasts so long! It usually lasts me 6+ months. I absolutely love this product & have recommended it to my mom, who also uses it now!
Hien T.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this powder foundation on top of my liquid foundation to set my liquid foundation. I give it a three because it does not last all day for my skin type. Even I used setting spray it still faded by afternoon.
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
Awesome stuff. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Janelle C.
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
I love MAC products! I keep this compact in my purse for touch ups throughout the day! It is long lasting and has great coverage. It fits perfectly in my purse and isn't messy for on the go. I will continue to purchase this compact in the future and would recommend it to others!
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if you want a nice clean matte look. It lasts a very long time. I use this as a touch up on my liquid foundation throughout the day. It also works great for setting under eye concealer. I think it’s priced at a very competitive price as well.
Jordan S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Other
I’ve only used this product for a month but so far it’s not my favorite foundation. I have never used a cream foundation before and it feels a little heavy on my skin. I used a beauty blender to apply but I might try again with a more moisturizing primer or brush.
Jami A.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and it very great IF I use it sparingly, I can’t put too much on or it ended up getting very cakey very quickly and looks terrible. I just have to use it very sparsely in areas! Otherwise this product is extremely creamy and easily blendable
Angelina L.
Review for: Other
I really love this stuff! It’s great to set my entire face after foundation. Even though i have very dry skin, i have to set my foundation with something or else it just feels wet & gross. This powder does not accentuate any dry patches.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
This is one of my holy grail products.  I love how this foundation just sets in your skin and make you look right out of a magazine.  Amazing product and a definite must have in my beauty drawer.
Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: MAC Mineralize Foundation
I use this throughout the day for oily spots that pop up and it really makes my makeup fresh again! I also use it for days when my makeup needs to stay in place longer than usual and I have had great success!
Abbie T.
Does this make you're face look cakey? I have used other powders in the past and my face can sometimes look awfully powdery and cakey
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Powder foundation or liquid???? And why!!!
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Does it feel light on the skin?? Is it a good option for combo skin
Mellisa M.
I love MAC foundation, but my dermatologist thinks it's to heavy. I was looking into the MAC Mineralize Foundation and was wondering about the coverage. Is it a full coverage or a light coverage?
Mallory P.
Mount Pearl, NL
I'm a NW20, what colour should I get in this? I've had medium plus I think in. The summer in the past