BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow, Heaven & Earth see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
#giftcrush#love the colors and the way they look I’m hoping to get more for Christmas if not definitely need to go get it myself. I love the fact that it doesn’t just smudge all over the place and it actually lasts long
penelope l.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC mineralize eyeshadows are a top notch product. My favorite color duo is "Engaging". The colors blend beautifully. They are highly pigmented. They can be used wet or dry (and are stunningveither way). They are a perfect combination of shimmer & pigment! You can create an entire eye look from 1 mineralize duo!!!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shadow!! Soooo beautiful. Really striking when you wear it. It is kind of spends, but it is beautiful. I would buy again and definitely would recommend to others to purchase!
Sample R.
Lake Elsinore California
I absolutely fell in love with this eyeshadow ! I LOOOOOVED IT i met my expectations ! I would absolutely buy this product Again, affordable product ! It didnt last long because i shared with my sister i would absolutely recommend this to others!
Ashley S.
Hendersonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the 2 tone eye shadow, they are kinda hard to work with when or if the blend. I think they had a cool idea. As always product is crazy fun and high quality, I would buy in different shade. Probably would tell my friends!
Yensisley T.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this colors because is perfect for night out and to do a smoky eye. It last all night long so is perfect and since blue and black are my favorite colors they are the perfect combo for me!
tara e.
New Orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.
Melissa G.
Corp Christi, TX
I lived the colors and the fact that it stayed and lasted all day! I will continue to buy and wear Mac for add long as I can afford it..
Kaci D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful product. Great choice of colors. It's easy to apply. And can be found almost anywhere. I'd recommend this to anyone
Jetta C.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to wonderful colors that make my eyes pop the smoky I look you can make with this combo is amazing