BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow, Heaven & Earth see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Love this shadow!! Soooo beautiful. Really striking when you wear it. It is kind of spends, but it is beautiful. I would buy again and definitely would recommend to others to purchase!
tara e.
tara e.
New Orleans
Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.
Jetta C.
Jetta C.
Hudson , CO
This is a great product to wonderful colors that make my eyes pop the smoky I look you can make with this combo is amazing
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I like to use eye shadows as liners and this eye shadow duo is amazing! Love the two colors together!
J D.
J D.
I really like the colours in this palette. It is medium lasting since it stayed in for six to seven hours. It did meet my expectations plus more. The container is easy to open, keeps it mess free and it is easy to app,y. I'm would recommend to others.
Fahaan A.
Fahaan A.
Karachi
MAC has a gazillion colors and finishes - some are great and others not so much - not only from a color/shade perspective but how densely pigmented they are. You must try before you buy!
EMily F.
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
These shades are great to me in the particular I love, give a special touch to the eye makeup, are potholes and give effect to the look
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Este producto es bastante eficiente. Ya que su pigmentacion es fuerte y duradero. Es perfecto para un smokey eyes. Al igual para un maquillaje de gala. Me encanta mucho los productos Mac ya que su pigmentacion es tan buena que vale la pena el precio.