2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #60 in Concealer

Enriched with minerals and nourishing botanicals, this creamy, easy-to-blend concealer covers and perfects while moisturizing the skin. Comfortable and long-wearing, it provides medium coverage with a naturally luminous finish. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc30, nc33, nc35, nc42, nc45, nc50, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw45, nw50. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Mineralize' Concealer. Style Number: 519035. see more...

• Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !2 Answers
  • Is this thick & cakey ? Or more fine & thin layering ? 2 Answers
  • I have mega bags. Would you recommend?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Alycia R.
Alycia R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
I have fair-light skin and got this in NW20. It has a little bit of warmth which cancels out under-eye darkness, sort of with the concept of color correcting. I like this concealer, but don't love it. It blends out well but creases easily even before I set it with powder, then again throughout the day even after setting it. I usually just tap out the creasing with my fingers. The color is nice, but the formula is basically a pass when you consider how many other nice concealers are available at this price point as well as FAR below it.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
MAC is a pretty good over all brand. They are definitely on the higher quality side of makeup brands. I use this almost everyday and I use a beauty blender to apply it under my eyes and on my cheek bones. Beautiful, smooth coverage that lasts! The only thing I wish they would change would be the bottle. I wish it was in a squeeze tube so I could use every last drop of it, but the container it's in comes with a smooth brush applicator as part of the cap which is really nice for application.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
LOOOOOOOOVE this concealer. I have probably purchased 5-7 tubes of this stuff. I use it under my eyes, around my nose/mouth, forehead and to cover any redness. I would say this is a medium coverage. I have blended this with my fingers and a beauty blender and bother work great. It smooths over redness and makes my pores look extremely smaller. It is a miracle worker. I wish they sold a foundation in this exact formula. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would!
Dream B.
Dream B.
This concealer is absolutely amazing ! when I first bought it I was using it to cover the dark circles under my eyes and it totally amazed me because my dark circles usually really hard to cover up but with this concealer it was no problem and I love the stick and how it makes it easier to apply not only does it help with covering my dark circles under my eyes it also helps with dark spots and blemishes that I have around my mouth and my cheeks
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
This concealer is from the MAC Mineral collection line meaning it will not be super full coverage, but it'll definitely have a more natural finish! It's good for under the eyes and maybe small blemishes, but if you want full coverage then I'd suggest getting their normal concealer that is not from the mineral line! It has a bit of hydration with it and does not make me greasy throughout the day! It will not crease if set properly either!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
I bought this concealer at the MAC store after the salesperson recommended it. Omg I hated this so much, it creased on me and sat badly on top of my skin. I tried to wear this a few different ways and with different foundations but it looked pretty bad so much I ended up giving this away. I have not had any other problems with the mineralized line however and would recommend them in general with the exception of this product.
roby d.
roby d.
Advance, NC
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
This is my HG concealer. I use this for dark circles under my eyes as well as hyper-pigmentation around my nose and face. This concealer is WONDERFUL! It blends over and almost erases some of the largest pores on my face. It is not drying and is beautiful on the skin. If I would buy a foundation in this exact formula I would. This is lighter weight, light-medium coverage. It is about $22 where I live and it is worth it.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
I like this concealer for under my eyes, but not so much for blemishes. I think the creaminess is just enough without being too thick for underneath the eyes, but I do like a heavier concealer for red spots. It does last a while, and offers more coverage than other brands I've tried. I'm still searching for that perfect conceal-everything concealer, but until then I'll happily use this to hide my purple circles!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Definitely not my favorite, but not the worst either! I am thinking that maybe I applied it wrong. I used a beauty blender. A duo fibre brush may work better, but I am taking it back to get something a little more full coverage. I thought that I would appreciate the more natural look, but when it comes to concealer I def wanna stick with full coverage, and keep a more light-medium coverage foundation.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: MAC Mineralize Concealer
Being a makeup artist and enthusiast, I am always trying new products. But this concealer has remained my tried and true! This works beautifully on ALL skin types and remains natural while still covering imperfections. Does not settle into fine lines or creases and doesn't get cakey - so long as you use the product properly which is key for any makeup. This is another must-have favorite!
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
CONROE, TX
Is it longwear?
Ally H.
Ally H.
Is this good for people who have really sensitive skin?
Meryem S.
Meryem S.
Berlin
Does it look natural under the eyes ?
briteny f.
briteny f.
Does this work good ?????
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Newark, NJ
Does this product leave a Cakey mess ? And what kind of coverage does this have ?