M·A·C Mineralize Blush

by Blush

Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide an exceptionally sheer application. Lightweight formula glides onto skin to achieve luminous colour that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones...

M·A·C Mineralize Blush ? How can i use these product..
Is this used for contouring?
Is this a very noticeable blush or is it subtle?
Start your review of M·A·C Mineralize Blush!
Product Highlights
“i love blushes specially mac, they give a natural pink to ur cheek and make u stand out. it is my #girlcrush” in reviews
Jalisco
Un rubor hermoso, usualmente m.a.c tiene muy buenos productos y este no se quedó atrás. Me gustó porque tiene bonitos colores, buen pigmento está muy bien.
Kitchener , ON
This product is not the best for my complexion. I found it caused a breakout of acne after using it. Would not recommend
Es uno de mis blush favoritos, me encanta!! Ademas la marca es muy buena, super recomendado este producto