BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

With a baked minerals refined into a powder formula Offers unparalleled sheen & weightless application Allows color to build lightly, layer after layer without heavy coverage Intensifies cheekbones with a pearlized glow

Mac - Mineralize Blush - Gleeful 3.5G/0.11Oz.; Packaging For This Product May Vary From That Shown In The Image Above.; We Offer Many Great Sales And Discounts Making These Cosmetics Cheaper Than At Department Stores.; These Comestics Are Authentic And At An Affordable Price.; From The Cosmetic Factory Of Mac.

silvia a.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this blush! Im constantly using this blush almost every day. This blush applies sheer so its perfect if you wsnt a more natural look. But you can also keep applying more for more dramatic.
MARCE S.
Miami , FL
My favorite shade,on tan skin looks like the perfect sunkissed flushed shade. sweep it over the bridge of your nose for more of that sun burn beachy look. color payoff is great and is long lasting and super blendable. my day to day shade
Jill d.
Phila, PA
I’m not sure if I have this exact color but I do really like the mineral blush. I got some in my boxy charm.
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Excellent blush. A little goes a long way. Super pink on the cheeks, matte finish, and buildable. I like blending with my contour so it gives my skin some color in the Winter. I’ve had it for many years. I would buy again when it finally runs out!