MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty - 3.5g/0.11oz uploaded by Trudy C.MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty - 3.5g/0.11oz uploaded by Trudy C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

With a baked minerals refined into a powder formula Offers unparalleled sheen & weightless application Allows color to build lightly, layer after layer without heavy coverage Intensifies cheekbones with a pearlized glow see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC makes some of the best blushes on the market! This shade has a slight plum undertone, which looks beautiful on all skin tones. The color payoff is subtle, so you have to build it up. I don't mind because I like to avoid having my blush looking overdone. Overall, it's a beautiful, sophisticated shade that I keep coming back to again and again.
Jasmina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite blush! It is a very subtle, playful light pink shade, and has a little bit of a shimmer to it. This blush kind of reminds me of the Nars Orgasm, and it looks so pretty on the cheeks. It gives my face a nice, healthy flush that doesn't look too intense. I constantly rave about this product, and will continue to repurchase it!
Amy M.
Morenci az
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good. A lot of product for the price very beautiful colors some blushes are sheer or matte ,or even mineralized . Best for all skin types! If you haven't try atleast do and the cool thing is that when you have 6 empty Mac containers you get a free lipstick or eyeshadow depends on the counter or store
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Mac's mineralize blushes!! Who doesn't like Mac products??? OK I'm sure there are a few out there... But none that I know of!! There blushes are beautiful. This blush in dainty, is gorgeous on the cheeks! Xo
Melissa M.
this color is a very pretty pink. the color takes after it's name - it's very dainty. it is a soft pink that makes cheeks look a little flushed. I recommend this blush to someone looking for a good everyday blush.
Hillary C.
Rome , GA
This product is the perfect color blush to not make my face look overly done. It is extremely easy to blend and is very true to color! I love the way that it stays on for a long time. I would highly recommend this for others!
Julia C.
One of the first blushes I've ever owned! Love the formula, very pigmented, leaves a pretty flush of color on the cheeks. Good for light to tan skin. Not too powdery where you can see it on the skin, more natural finish.
mary c.
The mac blushes are very good products!! These are one of my favorite kind, the color is very good!!! Very pigmented!! Looks great on tan skin, but would work for any!!! Definitely recommend these to others!!
Natalie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush I use everyday i have a couple different shades and this is one of them, this blush is so long lasting, and the blush is very pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Jessica B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my go to blush for my everyday look. The color is beautiful and it compliments my skin tone very nicely. It applies very well and stays on all day without having to touch it up.