MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty - 3.5g/0.11oz uploaded by Trudy C.MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty - 3.5g/0.11oz uploaded by Trudy C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

With a baked minerals refined into a powder formula Offers unparalleled sheen & weightless application Allows color to build lightly, layer after layer without heavy coverage Intensifies cheekbones with a pearlized glow see more...

🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys
This is my everyday blush, I just love it! I used to not wear any blush before and got introduced to it by a friend and now I cannot wear just my foundation, I have to put blush as well.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
MAC makes some of the best blushes on the market! This shade has a slight plum undertone, which looks beautiful on all skin tones. The color payoff is subtle, so you have to build it up. I don't mind because I like to avoid having my blush looking overdone. Overall, it's a beautiful, sophisticated shade that I keep coming back to again and again.
Jasmina P.
This is my absolute favorite blush! It is a very subtle, playful light pink shade, and has a little bit of a shimmer to it. This blush kind of reminds me of the Nars Orgasm, and it looks so pretty on the cheeks. It gives my face a nice, healthy flush that doesn't look too intense. I constantly rave about this product, and will continue to repurchase it!
Amy M.
Morenci az
Smells good. A lot of product for the price very beautiful colors some blushes are sheer or matte ,or even mineralized . Best for all skin types! If you haven't try atleast do and the cool thing is that when you have 6 empty Mac containers you get a free lipstick or eyeshadow depends on the counter or store
Andrea A.
I have used this product before but not in this shade but I don't remember the shade as of right now. This blush was really good to me. I felt like it was a light blush but you can easily intensify it. It was a really like pinky brown with some little sparkl here and there. Suttle sparkle but beautiful. Really good product if you ask me.
Hillary C.
Rome , GA
This product is the perfect color blush to not make my face look overly done. It is extremely easy to blend and is very true to color! I love the way that it stays on for a long time. I would highly recommend this for others!
Julia C.
One of the first blushes I've ever owned! Love the formula, very pigmented, leaves a pretty flush of color on the cheeks. Good for light to tan skin. Not too powdery where you can see it on the skin, more natural finish.
mary c.
The mac blushes are very good products!! These are one of my favorite kind, the color is very good!!! Very pigmented!! Looks great on tan skin, but would work for any!!! Definitely recommend these to others!!
Natalie F.
This blush I use everyday i have a couple different shades and this is one of them, this blush is so long lasting, and the blush is very pigmented! I definitely recommend this!
Jessica B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my go to blush for my everyday look. The color is beautiful and it compliments my skin tone very nicely. It applies very well and stays on all day without having to touch it up.