7 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #52 in Blush

New. Launched by the design house of Franck Olivier. Top notes are blood orange, mandarin orange, black currant, peach and papaya; middle notes are jasmine, heliotrope, rose, violet and tiare flower; base notes are apple tree, sandalwood and ambrette (musk mallow).

• This blush is so pigmented, I barely touch it with my brush and i...1 Answers
  • I love the formula of this MAC Mineralize blush! Has anyone tried t...1 Answers
  • How long will this last someone who wares makeup 5 times a week. 3 Answers
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
Review for: Love Joy
These blushes have baked minerals in them so you can lightly layer them on the skin and build them up to the intensity of your choice. They are lightweight and glides on very smoothly providing the cheeks/skin a luminous look. Because the baked minerals are so refined, the pearlized shimmer or sheen it leaves the skin does not look powdery or heavy. They are very pigmented, one of the more pigmented baked blushes I have ever come across.
Swatched from top to bottom are (three swipes to show true color) : New Romance (Peach), Warm Soul (mid tone Beige with Gold Pearl), Love Joy (warm mid tone Brown with Gold Pearl), Petal Power (Coral Pink with Gold shimmer), Gentle (Raspberry with Gold Pearl) and Love Thing (Dirty Burgandy with Gold Pearl). I love the variety of shades that can be used throughout the year. I love all the shades that I purchased but Warm Soul and Petal Power are my favorites.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Utterly Game
Tried this after being recommend this colour in a mac store, and was really excited as I had never tried a mac blush before. I like my blushes to be very pigmented and build able, but I found that this caked very easily. I tried using different brushes and using it over different foundations but each time the colour was very intense and looked very caked and powdery. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has found this, because all the reviews of this blush are great so I don't know why it was so bad on my skin but I was pretty disappointed.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Salem, OR
I own three MAC blushes - Blushbaby, Melba and Burnt Pepper. My absolute favorite blush of my entire collection has to be Burnt Pepper. It is a muted warm red with a matte finish. It applies so smoothly and blends out seamlessly on the cheeks. I love to use it especially in the fall and winter as a "just got out of the cold" type color. It lasts quite long too, in comparison to my two other MAC blushes. It starts to fade around the 8 hour mark. So beautiful. I highly recommend the shade Burnt Pepper to everyone!
Maidy G.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Love Joy
For those who love a more natural looking blush this would be perfect,it goes on really smooth,it's really easy to blend,it's a peach color so it doesn't look like you over did it,I tend to layer up my blush because I feel like I don't have enough but this blush gives me the look that I like,even if I put more than most people do,I really recommend giving it a try and I'm sure you will love it as well too,this is a definitely buying again product.
Asha R.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I have this blush in Petal Power and it's gorgeous! I actually tried it on in the store spur of the moment, thought about it all week, and had to go back and purchase it because I couldn't stop thinking about how great it looked! I wear NC30 foundation and NC20 concealer, to give you an idea of what skin shade I am. Basically, I have tan/ olive skin and the gold/peach pigments in this blush look stunning! Definitely recommend for olive skin tones
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Love Thing
I love all Mac products but they don't live my wallet lol. This blush is great because you don't have to re apply it several times to get a pigmented color which irritates your skin if it's sensitive like mine, this color is really pretty but I still prefer to use Nars blushes/bronzers more. This didn't break out my skin at all but it might look better on a slightly less fair complexion than my own as I found it to be too strong on my cheeks.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I used to be beyond obsessed with MAC mineralize blushes because they were extremely pigmented and they were all I knew. Now that I have ventured out, I will say that the formula is a little too strong for my skin. Specifically, it tends to break me out more than other blushes that I use. I also find that I have a harder time finding shades that are pretty neutral for me, but the quality is still very good.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Love Thing
I absolutely adore this blush. It's wonderful to for a summery, flushed look, and it has a gold sheen to it so it really pairs nicely with a tan or with bronzer. You do have to be really light handed with it though, this blush is highly highly pigmented so you really only need to gently touch the tip of a brush into it to get enough color if you have fair skin like me. But I think it's a great product
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
Another Blush of many colors in my tower of makeup collection and I love that they are super pigmented and last a very long time. Once you purchase a color it will remain in your makeup collection I'm convinced until the dawn of time .....you get a lot of product for your money and their formula is so pigmented that a little goes a very long long way! Thanks MAC
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I've come to really appreciate MAC for their beautiful blushes. This is the one category they haven't failed me yet in. I've purchased several blushes after thorough research and have still have several left rotating into my daily makeup. To be honest, I've moved away from MAC since the sales associates tend to overdo colors outside my comfort zone.
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
How much does this blush cost?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Hows the pigmentation? Is it shimmery? Worth the price?
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Is this blush more like a matte or sparkle? And also how well does it blend and stay on?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I really want to try one of their blushes, but I have no idea what one to buy? What shade would you recommend? Like an everyday shade.
Does this leave your skin with a slight shine or sparkle? Or is like like a highlighter blush