BY BLUSH

Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide an exceptionally sheer application. Lightweight formula glides onto skin to achieve luminous colour that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones... see more...

Kit V.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in the color “New Romance” and it matches my fair skin perfectly. It isn’t matte - it has some glitter in it. But I think it’s perfect. I’d recommend this for nighttime. The formula is very good and blends well. It’s such a pretty shade, would definitely recommend! My other blush is by Tarte and I prefer this one.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
I love MAC mineralize blush! It is one of the most pigmented blushes I've tried without it being too over the top! I use the shade "just a wisp" and it is PERFECT for spring time! It is a great pink color that I think would be great for any skin tone.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I'll give this more than 5 stars! The small highlight this gives to the apples of my cheeks is out of this world! And the fact that it's a blush is something you can't beat. It's good on all skin types after having seen other reviews but a little goes a long the way.
MAC mineralize blushes are pigmented and literally melt into the skin. The light sheen act as highlighter!! Two in one😍For the glow and color on cheeks my go to choice is MAC mineralize blushes. love the new packaging!
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
This blush is my go too favorite blush! It's give me the right amount of pigment and gives me an unbelievable glow. I have purchased this product 4 times and I am still loving it. This blush can be for anyone!
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best! It leaves the skin with sunkissed sheen and highlights as well! Great for spring and summer, and comes in alot of colors
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I love blushes specially mac, they give a natural pink to ur cheek and make u stand out. It is my #GirlCrush
Jaime D.
Redwood City, CA
Love all the colors in this line! Perfect for getting that bridal glow! Smooth texture and long-lasting!
Brandi E.
austin texas
These blushes look so natural and are so pigmented and beautiful. You can't go wrong with these.
Ruth S.
New York
The mineralize blush New Romance by Mac Cosmetics is the ideal rouge for spring. A tone between peach and rose that leaves a soft glow on the cheeks. It fades very well and lasts for a long time. You have to try it, it's beautiful.