BY BLUSH

A luxurious, slow-baked, velvety soft, domed face powder with a radiant finish. Strategically buff on to add highlights to the high points of the face, or blend all over for a sheer luminous polish to the skin. Features our 77-Mineral Complex and... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Hands down to my all time favorite Mac mineralize blush. All time favorite/must have product. I have this blush in petal power. I like that this color matches any skin tone. I use it everyday and it doesn't look too much. I highly recommend this product. It has this natural/golden glow to it. I believe I purchased it for about 22 or 27 bucks from Nordstrom.
Nargiza A.
Manassas, VA
Long lasting and looks very cute I love it. I usually wear it when I'm out and about hanging out with friends
Indonesia D.
Aberdeen, MD
Great product , I just don't like the shade so much :( it's so pretty though just not so much on me
Jamillah C.
This is a great highlighter! The color and pigmentation is great, I love the golden glow 😍😍😍
Airon Z.
Atlanta, GA
This blush adds the perfect rosiness your cheeks it is very pigmented and doesn't rub off.
Laritsa N.
Love the color and the texture of this product. Well recommended. I have like 3 of these
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Gold Deposit (soft reflective golden-bronze)
This highlighter is AMAZING 😻 one of my favorite. The color pay off is very pigmented & it applies smoothly. It is buildable and have a shimmer to it . I would most definitely like to try other highlighters from Mac .
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I just picked this up a few days ago and I absolutely love it! I have oily skin but I love to be glowy. So I've been looking for a powder that I cans use all over my face to get a pretty glow without looking like a disco ball. I bought the skin finish in Lightscapade, and its beautiful. I just take a little on a big fluffy powder brush and use it as a finishing powder and my skin looks radiant. I get nothing but compliments all day long.
Stephanie P.
I have a love hate relationship with the MAC Mineralized collection. I love their mineralized skin finish powders especially their dark tones to bronze the skin. They're light and not too heavy. I do not like their mineralized liquid foundation. Awful coverage and leaves my face looking dirty and greasy. The mineralized blushes are ok. Too much shimmer sometimes!
Karrah L.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Gold Deposit (soft reflective golden-bronze)
I absolutely LOVE this skin finish. Its a beautiful highlight for brown/deep skin #browngirlfriendly . I received it as a present the beginning of last year and fell in love. It's richly pigmented soft on the skin. But Warning... a little bit goes a long way so start with a light hand and build from there. The sleek black packaging is super cute. You can easily place it in you travel makeup bag if you want. Be careful that it doesn't fall because it will break into pieces. I made this mistake with one of my other highlights from mac and its now in 3 big pieces still works but not as pretty. Gold deposit will give you a perfect bronzy , healthy, kissed by the sun look. YESS it lives up to the hype in my opinion.