BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Mia Moretti Collection Lip Palette, Who's the DJ? see more...

Raquel W.
Rialto, CA
This is a really good palette for those of you that are not afraid of a little color in your life! It's nice creamy palette not sticky on the lips.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
Really bright and fin to play with. It's pretty cheap compared to most pallets. I enjoy these during quick stops.
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this Mac Mia Moretti collection. Really pretty colors when on. And you don't have to keep reapplying.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Jenny J.
They apply creamy! It's perfect for Halloween makeup or someone who really likes bold colors.
John R.
This palette is great for when i have a client and they want a bold lip with their look
Nour M.
4 tarek ebn zaid .el taawon haram
actually mac products in Egypt is very expensive but it's really deserve it i didn't have this palette but my friend has one so i of course i tried it i actually i love seeing non-traditional colors released in a major way and It’s a cool-toned, ultra light pink with a semi-matte finish. This shade also had moderate color coverage that didn’t look streaky on, but it pulled into lip lines. The settling worsened as it wore, and it stayed on for three hours but was drying
Pau T.
Mexico
I LOVE this product! Best one out there !!! I love the texture and the smell, I always go for this brand in particular, It is VERY long lasting! It keeps and it doesnt go anywhere! I LOVE the packaging, its so fresh!! I recommend it to all people out there !!
Fatima V.
The colors of this palette I like, are quite intense and pigmented, the quality is good although I worry that it contains lead, is quite good and would buy again, not economical but worth it for the shades.
I usually recommend it with friends.
mayerlyn b.
santiago
me gusta por que no sebe y otros si se notan los granos y con este no por eso me gusta mucho y los aromas que tiene me encantan
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
Did anyone have any ideas for a good starter makeup kit (Or any help) for people without money! Beginner ;)MAC Mia Moretti Collection Lip Palette, Who's the DJ?